The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I personally think the knit looks amazing on these. It's multicolor, it's supposed to be loud/bright.

If you don't want something loud, then why even order these? No sense in complaining asking for a darker weave, it's not supposed to be dark nor is it supposed to be the same as the IX weave.

Stop living in the past. People need to let the MC 9 go. If u want em go to eBay. Tired of seen yall complain like some females all day. Let it go B. You done?
Don't respond.

LOL

anyway, the knit really isn't the best judging from what pics we have so far.

Hoping for better pics.

The shoe overall looks good, I think most people are thinking about is the pricepoint and is it really THAT MUCH

better than the GRs.

View media item 2216156View media item 2216157View media item 2216159Hmmm...these just came it today. I was thinking of getting the XI Oreos which they didn't have in my size at Nike SF as well as NDC. Now I'm debating if I should still get the Oreos from FL, the bay, etc. since the overall flyknit pattern is close enough. Decisions, decisions...

I would keep those, the toe box on the Oreos kills it for me. Looks like you got the stitched swoosh too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

After looking at the pics, I'm gonna pass on these. The MC doesn't look good on this model. The MC 10s looked much better. I was a fan of the asymmetrical look on the 10s.

I thought we had some guys getting pairs today...where are the pics???
laugh.gif

I like how the flyknit weave looks on the XIs. I hope they look much better in person. The Kobe Xs had a nice looking weave as well but I would much rather have full MC vs asymmetrical.

This is amazing, not even a fan of the white. can't wait for other pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom