The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Sorry for those who ordered the Grinch XI iDs

But a BIG "HA HA HA" to those who said the Grinch XI iDs look better than the Coal Hearted X iDs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here are some larger pics from the fb group

Last edited:
What were they expecting when they ordered those XI Grinches? This pic was floating around pretty early on in the game(before iDs even went on sale if I remember correctly) that anyone should have a reasonable expectation of what they'd turn out like:

Last edited:
Lol, as shown and expected, the colored ids are a joke. These wouldn't even be acceptable at old id prices. People continue to pay though so Nike wins.

why would you even compare the 2? its true colored flyknit not the spray kind these fades we knew wed get... they looked better in the sample ID pairs but even then didnt hold up to the Grinch X Flyknit
Um people were comparing them a few pages back. Some thought XI were better, this kinda proves they not. Just sayin

Alright gent's got my pair of ID's today, not impressed in all honesty these will prob be going back to Nike.  

I ordered a solid color in hopes that the flyknit material would not be painted but that does not seem to be the case.

Last edited:
those dont look too bad man, the knit back looks pretty cool, the embroidered stitches/ logo look meh... overall reminds me of a batman inspired ID

I was expecting the grey to be similar to the grey available on the kobe X id's but it's far from it. 
mean.gif
pretty sure the Xs were wolf grey... the XIs are Dark grey

nvm they also had dark grey... flyknit weave pattern prolly altered it a bit... its pretty close imo though a tad darker

Last edited:
Damn..I might not even order me a I.d. now unless its white upper I'll jus wait and see for more color options although that grey pair don't look to bad.

Alright gent's got my pair of ID's today, not impressed in all honesty these will prob be going back to Nike.  

I ordered a solid color in hopes that the flyknit material would not be painted but that does not seem to be the case.
But outsole is SOLID black or XDR outdoor?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom