The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Just ordered pair #3. Gum sole with all obsidian and premium leather. Interested to see how these will look in person. Oh how I wish the heel color would include the faded flyknit smh
looks good man.. I'm gonna be pulling the trigger on an obsidian pair as well soon.. 
nthat.gif

No filter on my "Masterpiece" inspired pair. XDR sole, metallic silver swoosh. That volt logo on the heel really was the way to go

I know it's a very slim chance, but I would just like to know. Anyone know any other way of getting Kobe 11 full length zoom inserts? I definitely prefer it over the other options because it's definitely better for my knees. I already have one from the Nike ID I bought but it's just too expensive buying the whole shoe without a discount code. I have already searched on ebay and bought 2 pairs of zoom air gel pads (which I understand are the thin cheap ones and not the ones used on nike id) but it never arrived. I guess I'm hoping anyone here knows where I can buy an extra pair of full length zoom insoles other than buying the whole shoe.

@SuperStarLord and @MD177 those MP inspired pairs are ridiculous!!!! I have a similar pair in my cart right now but I need to be able to change the heel logo. Or go with a volt heel and black logo?? Then the logo on the tongue would be volt as well. And I think I'd go with a metallic swoosh. Thoughts?

So much for only 3 pair
roll.gif

@SuperStarLord and @MD177 those MP inspired pairs are ridiculous!!!! I have a similar pair in my cart right now but I need to be able to change the heel logo. Or go with a volt heel and black logo?? Then the logo on the tongue would be volt as well. And I think I'd go with a metallic swoosh. Thoughts?

So much for only 3 pair
roll.gif
I'm quite interested on how that Volt heel would look like.. I'm gonna scroll through the gallery to see if there's anyone that has done that heel Volt yet.. I'm considering the option for my Chaos/Obsidian pair.. 

My two IDs. I'm returning the orange ones
only pair I came across going through the gallery, posted on 05-03-16.. anybody else gave this volt jacquard or volt solid a try and have a pic of on hand pics?

Thanks in advance.. 

Last edited:
View media item 2223538I know I warned people about using GITD outsole for ball and that they may not have good traction. Well, please disregard that warning. These have outstanding traction. No slippage at all and you hear the floor squeak everytime you make a quick sudden stop or change in direction. This is my favorite Kobe XI so far since it meets my criteria for looks and performance.

Back
Top Bottom