The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

inspiration for this iD.. will take mc family pics when I get some time..
Picture is amazing does the shoe justice.

What swoosh and sole colour is that?

anyone have the glow swoosh?

Last edited:
I was disappointed about this year MC knit when the first pictures were appearing online, but it's nice in person. Pictures don't do justice.

I have also received another pair (no imagination with gumsole), but I will send them back. In person I really don't like that gumsole with the MC. 

Last edited:
First 2 pairs missed their flight from Anchorage...so I wait one more day
mean.gif
Was really looking forward to wearing a pair to work tomorrow.

Last edited:
First 2 pairs missed their flight from Anchorage...so I wait one more day :smh: Was really looking forward to wearing a pair to work tomorrow.

:lol: 4/5 of my pairs missed a flight somewhere.. my last 2 pairs both missed their flights from AK.. was looking forward to seeing all pairs by the weekend.. but oh well! :smh:

So frustrated. Ebates is doing a 15% off on Nike only if you go through the phone app. We all know the ID section on Kobe's on NDC is buggy. It wont let you change the back logo color. I know you can through the nike+ app but the app and NDC's carts do not see eachother. Makes the ID come out to like 208.

Wow. Thats nice. I don't see the 15% though, on the ebates app or online browser? Where's the 15% off?

How about making the ID on the computer, adding to cart, then checking out through the app?

Damn I wish I would have went black tongue and liner on my Kobe X MC. I went white which is nice too but the black just looks better.

Missed 15% ebates last night? Damn... would have ordered one lol

I probably won't end up making a pair unless a similar deal arises :nerd:

Last edited:
also awaiting another ebates deal before I pull the trigger.. hopefully there's a deal for Thanksgiving..

Last edited:
Did they remove the option to change the color of the shield logo at the back? I only see the black option for it.

By the way, thanks to those who advise me to pick TTS, I agree they fit perfectly TTS (a little bigger than the oreo XI).

Last edited:
Looking to pull trigger on second pair...which pair do you guys think?? Will sail swoosh match white sole? And are speckles too much??? Also included pic of my current pair

i like this one...FYI the color of the sail swoosh won't perfectly match white sole if thats what you're looking for...

Looking to pull trigger on second pair...which pair do you guys think?? Will sail swoosh match white sole? And are speckles too much??? Also included pic of my current pair

View media item 2226498
View media item 2226499
View media item 2226500

Here is a pic of my pair with white outsoles with sail swoosh. View media item 2226563View media item 2226564View media item 2226565Pictures taken with iPhone 6. Top pic is outside with natural light in the afternoon. Second pic is with minimal light taken inside the driver's side of my car. Third pic is with recessed lights. It's not a perfect match but for me, it's close enough. I actually really like this combo.

Flash sale ebates 15%. Must be through the app though. Let me know if you guys are able to use the plus app to add to cart. I tried it last night and the carts wouldn't see each other

FYI ebates is back up to 15% for anyone who is trying to cop some ids

Flash sale for 3 hours only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom