The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Not my pic. Also not a fan of the green but that's for purple & gold reasons. Overall not bad. 

I just went with these. Full zoom. XDR outsole.

That is probably it for me. These shoes are pricey. I'm not getting any QS colorways or multis.

Nope.
minus the full zoom and xdr sole, you could wait for the GR version ( All Blk cw) 

That said Im curious to see what the grey outsole looks  like

minus the full zoom and xdr sole, you could wait for the GR version ( All Blk cw) 

That said Im curious to see what the grey outsole looks  like
Awww just my luck!

Thats ok. I'll just keep which ever I like more or both. I buy different colorways but all I ever wear is triple black so I'm probably going to wear them into the ground. I'm curious about the XDR too.

Thanks for the info. Is there a release date for those?

Last edited:
Damn, my pair missing it's flight. Pretty much knew this would happen anyway. Ah well.
tired.gif
tired.gif
  -  That's how I would feel right now lol.

Is anyone else having problems with Nike website showing wishlist right now?  I just added a pair of grinches to my saved list for giggles and now I can't see my Wishlist at all lol.

Not my pic. Also not a fan of the green but that's for purple & gold reasons. Overall not bad. 
Yep, those are mine. The color is a little underwhelming, especially when not in light. If the color would've been consistent with the back, they probably would be my favorite ID's I've ever made (multicolor IX's included). All in all they came out ok...

Yep, those are mine. The color is a little underwhelming, especially when not in light. If the color would've been consistent with the back, they probably would be my favorite ID's I've ever made (multicolor IX's included). All in all they came out ok...
They still look good. I just personally don't like green. They give me an idea of what these would look like if I did them. I call them the backwards Hare. 

Kobe XI iD AJVII eraH 

Back
Top Bottom