The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

seems like the name of the color lies towards the heel. like the "White" upper everything is wolf grey until you hit towards the heel it turns white. those game royals look like an in between a navy and game royal until you reach the heel it reaches true game royal. they still look good though.

What do you guys think of these? I really want yellow and purple on the shoe.

or

I really want to ID a pair with a solid yellow sole but it doesn't look like that is gonna happen. I also would love to be able to put a solid purple sole as well.

Finally arrived.

i dont have patience for ID's :lol: :smh:

Ordered Jan 11th and Arrirved Feb 4th.
Love em man! Very nice iD's 
nthat.gif

View media item 1900012View media item 1900013
The red stitching on the back is really nice. It has a metallic shine to it. But I'll be returning these for the white gum combo and going up half a size. They are really tight on me. I'll wear them in the house for a few days then send them back. If it's still way too tight then I might have to skip the xi altogether and build a running shoe.

A few 'mehs...' an 'oh isht!' & an 'interesting...' from the 'gram. 
Well the bad picture quality on this doesn't do it justice ATM.  Hopefully the yellow to purple fade doesn't look this bad in person.  The yellow almost looks green/volty.  :/

Well the bad picture quality on this doesn't do it justice ATM.  Hopefully the yellow to purple fade doesn't look this bad in person.  The yellow almost looks green/volty.  :/
Yea hopefully it's just the (lack of) pic quality or a bad filter (people still use those in 2016?). Right now it looks bad. 

Back
Top Bottom