The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

The xdr outsole is just a little to dark for that beethoven look. If I do a beethoven theme i might do a white sole with black speckles.

The xdr outsole is just a little to dark for that beethoven look. If I do a beethoven theme i might do a white sole with black speckles.
The XDR is pretty dark. I'm actually happy about that. Its weird there that there aren't many solid sole options.

Yea I was thinking the same thing about it being too dark. Might put that one on the back-burner to wait and see how other options turn out.

Anyone who ordered the full length zoom insole have feedback on how they feel? I'd possibly like the zoom insole but hopefully they make it available seperately.

I want to cry. Not really, but I'm pissed.

NIke email says delivered. UPS My choice says delivered. Wife home all day, says UPS never came, no package. I go check my porch, all the neighbors in case it was sent to the wrong place. Nada.

Called UPS and Nike, they just opened the investigation. Blown. Was looking forward to the pair with the full length zoom.

Hope they turn up. But hey, Nike promises a discount code and free next day shipping. I dont wanna wait another 3-4 weeks, I wish they woulda lost the regular insole pair, I can get one of those at retail.

Dang even the allstar options are underwhelming, was hoping the strap would be part of the options smh

Back
Top Bottom