The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

@707sneakerhead She? Her? In Love? We're talking about a pair of kicks man....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

She is a thing of beauty.  Honestly I don't think pictures can do this Gold / Purple fade justice.  You have to see this in person to get the full effect.  It is very beautiful in person.  Enjoy :smile:  I am definitely keeping this one.  I name her "A Tribute to Kobe"

All color shift heel and tongue options no longer available. Guess the noon option sold out as well.

I still have a couple in my cart, I dunno if I'm gonna check out, I already am waiting for the Derozan pair with some changes.

I ordered the day shift (Derozan pair) but I do wish I had enough spending cash for the night shift. Just wish there were actual pictures of the night shift option

Finally got in a hoop session in my Full Length Zoom XI and can compare to the regular zoom/lunar insert. My initial impressions (although I still haven't thoroughly broken them in yet):

I much prefer the full zoom set up. Very springy and responsive from heel to forefoot. Also made the shoe feel more stable than with the stock retail setup of heel zoom and forefoot free lunar.

My gripe with the XI was that the shoe was too minimal with the stock setup. Although I loved the Kobe X cushioning setup and thought the forefoot lunar/free was very well cushioned and responsive while also being flexible in the X, I feel that the XI was too flexible. The full length zoom fixed that, it gave the shoe more structure and made it just firm enough in the forefoot.

Looks like I will try to get a couple more ID's so I have enough Full length zoom inserts to last me. Although it pisses me off to pay 265 for a damn ID, I may do it one more time. I do want the purple pair coming later this month, but the stock insert will be for casual use only. From now on, the full length zoom goes in for basketball purposes.

Great review, I'm with you on the price. At the rate I hoop, I can't do lunar due to soreness of joints (lack of impact protection) and bottoming out quickly. Really like the look of the shoe as well, but 260+ for something to get beat on the court is just not going to happen for me. Looking for one of the two to happen: ability to purchase the full length insert seperately down the road, a regular relase that comes with a full length insert like the 8's. I check this thread and the regular 11 thread daily looking for one or the other to happen.

does anyone know if Nike will restock the color shift heel id? That's the only thing holding me back from buying it.

I hope they bring it back before they take away the ASG id. Limited release ID don't stay around for the entire season.

I hear ya... But then it's like buying a car with a different color hood [emoji]128540[/emoji] I def need the whole color shift look from heel to toe.

Gotcha, exactly why I bought them the first day, I knew options would sell out being his last ASG.

They started making them a couple days ago too.

does anyone know if Nike will restock the color shift heel id? That's the only thing holding me back from buying it.

When I asked they said they would put in a request to bring the options back because they ran out of material but for now there was no plan on having the options return.

Back
Top Bottom