The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yeah no more potato pics please

Looking good. I like the newest one out of the 3. Can Nike give us something like that as a GR though

Last edited:
lol... I guess i am an email hoarder. I have emails from 10 years ago.. Never know when u might need them..

lol... I guess i am an email hoarder. I have emails from 10 years ago.. Never know when u might need them..

You haven't read all 150k in the first place why would you read them now?? lol. Unless you have POP email setup in which you should look into setting up IMAP email.

You haven't read all 150k in the first place why would you read them now?? lol. Unless you have POP email setup in which you should look into setting up IMAP email.

Well i have multiple email addresses, and i have my 3 kids email addresses linked to my phone as well...

the email thing is pretty out of hand for some reason its pretty annoying... i remember i used to open all my emails or at least delete em 
laugh.gif

I'm terribly OCD about my email, I need everything either read or deleted. Kind of drives me crazy when that Updates tab in Gmail gets overloaded because I did too much online shopping...

theres 2 types of people in this world, ones that let their emails build up, and ones that keep their mailbox super clean :lol:

theres 2 types of people in this world, ones that let their emails build up, and ones that keep their mailbox super clean
laugh.gif
Agree
For many years, I was the type that always kept their mailbox super clean, but since a couple months I changed to the other type 
laugh.gif

ASG's came in....soooo happy with them!
View media item 1954508

View media item 1954509

View media item 1954510

View media item 1954511
Day shift upper, night shift heel and tongue. I swapped in the BHM laces after I took these pics and looks much better. 4KB's come in tonight I plan on swapping in those green glow laces to break up some of the white. Will post pics tonight.

There's some nice pairs coming in now. Props!

The night shift heel and tongue options go perfect with the day shift upper. Nice design

Back
Top Bottom