The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I gotta see how that dark grey upper looks (kind of weird there's no Wolf Grey), otherwise the rest of the pairs on my wishlist are white upper, next up will be a Beethoven pair, might have to make that Uncle Drew one posted a few days ago.

View media item 1869440
To each their own...but I love my pair; mainly because it's one of the few X iDs options that weren't spray painted.  It's real flyknit weave like the light grey 'Beethoven' base model, the multi-grey base model, and the Mambacolor.  

ALL flyknit options for the XIs should be woven like this for $245.

Ragrets have set in on the Grinches. Dope paint job on the Kobe logo.

That on feet pic with Demar make them look much much better lol....in its defense i think this fade looks way better than the last 2 sigs

Just got this. I still have a pair of Grinches not even started, but whatever, I'll gladly take these coming first
pimp.gif

I would repaint the S&P look to a true white. 

im new to all this but what is the disadvantage with painted flyknit ?

Adding to what others have already said. Also the fade may not be sprayed evenly. Might get a darker/lighter fade as well.

Kobe's PE from last night doesn't have that sprayed fade like on iD so that's further proof they are painted.

Thanks bro, been itching for an inline colorway like the V, and wanted a durable pair that wont show too much dirt to hoop in (my wolf grey X id get dirty fast, so I was worried about this white upper, looks like it will be close to the same shade as the wolf grey on the X)

Been trying to play around with a Hollywood Nights pair, gotta wait to see how different colored soles come out I guess, really need a solid purple sole especially if only the bottom of the transparent sole is the different color...
mean.gif

Wonder if maybe I should change the lining to get a little more purple assuming the sole won't be of much help

Thanks fellas, that'll be one more sitting on the wishlist for now, here's a couple other pairs I'll probably be ordering. Beethoven and an all-grey pair that reminds me of one of my favorite pairs of 10s Kobe wore when he was in Denver. Gotta see how that painted grey flyknit turns out though.

After getting my BHMs in, I'm liking the look of a solid outsole a lot more.  Definitely a preference thing I know

Just playing around trying to make a poor-man's pair of his shoes from last night with the options available, actually liking how these look too. This shoe in general is going to be a problem. Add one more to wishlist...goodbye tax return...

Back
Top Bottom