The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

You can only order 2 pairs???......i had made and ordered 2 already and tried to go back and do a 3rd but some kind of error comes up and says something about quantity

Feel like the sites glitching like crazy.. Got my confirmation but Dk if it screwed up and gave me the generic black and gold colorway.. Gonna try contacting Nike chat tomorrow to double check

I made 2 customs and placed in my cart. I can add more but only from the stock options and not changing anything except size.

Feel like the sites glitching like crazy.. Got my confirmation but Dk if it screwed up and gave me the generic black and gold colorway.. Gonna try contacting Nike chat tomorrow to double check
does nike chat have specific details of your id and can they make changes?

Checked out 2 pairs on mobile site. No email confirmation or did it show up in order history. At least I got my order in and can enjoy both games.

Checked out 2 pairs on mobile site. No email confirmation or did it show up in order history. At least I got my order in and can enjoy both games.
Same here, what gives!, neither one of the orders show up on 'my orders' yet. I kinda wanna cancel my rushed order but the orders do not show up

I went with the gold shozoku heel just to keep it all default. Not terribly concerned with it not matching DeRozan's pair

Only able to get one via Swoosh...

Gives an error when trying to order the second.
Had the same issue kinda sorta. Added 2 to the cart, and when I went back to try and verify everything and I pressed "add to cart" got said error. Thankfully I didn't need to make any changes and checked out before I had further issues. 

Back
Top Bottom