The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I know what you mean with the white soles that's why I only made one with white soles.. I don't mind the mismatch toebox really.. kinda adds more character.. 
smile.gif
 interesting enough, my only other XI's are white horse and BHM, both have white soles.. 
laugh.gif
Funny...I have both those as well. They just look so clean with white soles. But I cant wait to get my all black pair. Haven't seen any pics of black soles yet.

Alright I gotta stay outta this thread before I do something wreckless to my wallet.

I wish the Kobe 10 MultiColor had this Kobe 11 color on its knit 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Seeing as this is the last official (numbered) Kobe...I'm heavily considering making a 'Thank You, Kobe' pair

Seeing as this is the last official (numbered) Kobe...I'm heavily considering making a 'Thank You, Kobe' pair
That's what Mamba Day was for :wink:

True, I ordered the OG pair and returned them once I saw em in person...i got flamed here for returning them :lol:

There was a member here that made this nice *** pair (black base, yellow swoosh I think, Mamba Day print on the liner)...would've loved to get those

I'll play with some options and see what I come up with

I can't believe Nike took away the heel options with the Kobe Shield (Shozuku).  Now you can only get it in black.  Makes no sense, since you can get any of the other logos in any color.  Seems like they did it purpose. 

Last edited:

I can't believe Nike took away the heel options with the Kobe Shield (Shozuku).  Now you can only get it in black.  Makes no sense, since you can get any of the other logos in any color.  Seems like they did it purpose. 
wow you're right.. how dumb is that. I wanted to re-order an all white pair since the pair that came in today was so fire. Wtf is Nike doing...

Back
Top Bottom