THE OFFICIAL KRISPY KREME thread Vol. STICKY THIS

krispy kreme got stories too? pssssshhhhhhhh

son just painted that picture

flames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is he trolling with the lyrics/videos? and did they record all this stuff in the same day? money maker mike has on the same mac miller *@*$ every time

He seems like a pretty cool dude. and his song aren't too bad. there are actually decent and catchy. his beats are very on point. with that production i could see him putting out a really good mixtape in the next coming months. I wonder if money maker mike could rap.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

this %%#$ is super corney

Dude got haters already
pimp.gif
He seems pretty serious bout his work too. Perhaps that "mike" dude wears that mac miller shirt cause that's the only "cool" clothing he has? *Shrug*

"James ran up and he started swinging, but he was no match for the fire I was bringing"DDDAYUM SON!!!But forreals, this dude is serious about his work and seems to be getting better ahaha

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by airpirate545

where this dude getting beats doe
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

SON...im feelin this

Im sayin, son was on some early nas/AZ storytelling steez
eek.gif

And clearly Money maker mike is supplying these heat rocks...i mean they hang out 24/7 (and theyre best friends^^)  unstoppable duo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

He seems like a pretty cool dude. and his song aren't too bad. there are actually decent and catchy. his beats are very on point. with that production i could see him putting out a really good mixtape in the next coming months. I wonder if money maker mike could rap.
lmao, he thinks Rap music started with Nas�
eek.gif

cool to hear people that love hiphop as soon as they're exposed to it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lmfaoooooo, he beeeen makin out with girls

Real ++% tho ... We can clown dude all we want but "Best Friends" is one of the realest joints tho. A realistic storyline and it was from dude's heart.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

My son is SOOOOO COLD AND SINCERE BRUH...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
  That's why you gota respect em bruh, he's just being himself and so real with it. LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom