The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

They crossed the Rick and Morty's with these:

Puma-MB01-Electro-Blue-Lead.jpg

I like the Galaxy vibes going on there but the green bottom ruins it for me.

Would have preferred a translucent sole.

I like the Galaxy vibes going on there but the green bottom ruins it for me.

Would have preferred a translucent sole.
I think I agree but translucent feels played out too. A GITD sole would've been sweet.

Anyone got any more details on those?

I think I agree but translucent feels played out too. A GITD sole would've been sweet.

Anyone got any more details on those?

Just an early leak photo, but I'd be shocked if they aren't released by the end of Spring.

Purples coming next...and likely the black/reds, blue(teal?), greens, and other tonals.

Those purples look clean. But I just realized I have a lot of purple kicks lol (freak 2, pg5, Jordan 36, just to name a few) plus I’ve been eyeing those purple Kyrie 8s…

While we're answering questions, should I play in these outside? I'm guessing the answer is no, but they're one of the few shoes that I put on that made me feel like, okay, lets go play.

But all I have rn is an outdoor court

I like that you can tell it's got him on the shoe with his ink and all. So many signature kicks feel uninspired and formulaic anymore.

Imo the best colorways so far are the ones where the color of the shoe and the color of the tattoo accents are the same. Agree with the poster that said these could look affliction-esque depending on the colorway.

Purps look good and hopefully we get a home teal version too

Back
Top Bottom