The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

i wanted to give them money but i guess they rather pretend they're nike.. hope ya'll enjoy them (i mean this seriously, not being sarcastic) as i'm not giving a reseller 300% markup for a damn puma shoe.
Puma is really dumb. The MB model is going to flame out with the second model, which is fitting for a shoe with a lame Guy Fieri flame on it.

Well that was random :lol:

Also, nah. Way too much white. I really wanted a low too. Been trying to figure out a way to lace the mids so they feel like lows but these are the longest shoelaces ON EARTH and I'm being lazy not swapping them out for shorter ones and having to relace all through the tongue and what not. Also the sole is dirty cause I been ballin in em

Posted a screen grab but my mans post up there didn’t load so didn’t realize he had posted and yeah sorry this was way long to just say edited

Is middle pair all white?

Ordered yesterday, got it today. Definitely look better in person

Attachments

• 21482D69-7548-47F9-8D32-D5E3EAE962B4.jpeg
    21482D69-7548-47F9-8D32-D5E3EAE962B4.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 108
I’m leaving this thread, was only interested in the MB.01 and they barely made any, now they’re moving on to models I don’t care about and lost their chance to get my money.

I'm glad the low drop I missed is a the ugly Grey color way. Hopefully better colorways come sooner rather than later

Took it off SMH

Puma usually posts the releases too and nothing so idk about that purple low this week

Back
Top Bottom