The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people are going to get suckered into buying a code that isn't worth anything since the shoes are now sold out? HAHA! The thought crossed my mind to sell my newly acquired code but nahhhhh... Karma is a real b!tch...

It's probably been said but, for the hell of it I inquired with Nike online chat on ship date vs delivery date in order details. Was told they are to be shipped mid March instead of May 5th date...

What I don't get about the #STRIVEFORGREATNESS pair is that he says "1of1". We can't be getting it if it's 1of1 and he puts #STRIVEFORGREATNESS on a ton of his stuff.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron is wearing some silver sneakers right now. Are they 11s? Wouldn't be surprised if they made him wear the shoes already since they sold out last night.

It's crazy how far NT has come.

I've been here for over a decade and I remember the days I got roasted for being a reseller.

Seems like everybody in here got multiples. People got a size 10 and a 13 lol…

Just glad it's not frowned upon so much anymore… I was always defending myself when everybody hated resellers.

It would've been nice if each shoe brand in the game would've done something similar if you signed with them. I hope they expand on this next season. 

Lol if dudes return the game that's jokes. It's a good game IMO I like it. Just can't play it for a week or two I might throw up. Especially since I know everything the commentators will say when I play the timberwolves.

so these finally sold out, thought I could make it through the weekend, had a shortie working on a season to get me a size 15, o well guess I will try to get a pair of ASGs or BHMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom