The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you can input an access code on the Nike 2k14 page. It still says sold out but I'm curious to see if they still have sizes if you input the code.

Last edited:
the one thing that was guaranteed to be on the shoe was the 2k logo

c'mon man
I am fine with a logo. I would much prefer them to be on the insole and no where else. However, if the logo is on the shoe multiple times and takes away from the, I guess, wearability of the shoe I would be mad.

Personally, I cant see myself wearing  Lebron with 2k14 brushed over each shoe 10 times.

**** man, if thats true im really going to regret not selling these. I'm not rocking a shoe with 2k on it
the one thing that was guaranteed to be on the shoe was the 2k logo

c'mon man
not really. and im not talking about a 2k logo on the insole or maybe even just on the tongue. if its blasted on the outside of the shoe i don't want that trash. and im sure most people who ordered these didn't expect that either

So you entered the code, they had a size 14 still available, and you didn't order it? I'm sure someone here would have gladly bought it.

Dunno why some are not happy about 2k logo. As long as it's done nicely I'm okay with it. Have to wait and see

It's part of the "story" behind the shoe. And for me it's always going to tie me back to this past year in December where I played that game for hours.

It'll be a bit of nostalgia. Good or bad, every time I look at the shoe. Lol. 2k14 will always be remembered for that shoe.

I'm more worried about how the shoe looks overall. I would have played the game regardless. So it wouldn't have been wasted time for me. I just don't want to have waisted money on doubling up for a crappy looking shoe.

Dunno why some are not happy about 2k logo. As long as it's done nicely I'm okay with it. Have to wait and see

It's part of the "story" behind the shoe. And for me it's always going to tie me back to this past year in December where I played that game for hours.

It'll be a bit of nostalgia. Good or bad, every time I look at the shoe. Lol. 2k14 will always be remembered for that shoe.

I'm more worried about how the shoe looks overall. I would have played the game regardless. So it wouldn't have been wasted time for me. I just don't want to have waisted money on doubling up for a crappy looking shoe.

agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom