The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GUYS 2K14 LEBRON TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!

images

is this the all time most trolled release ever?  lol.. yeezy 2 red octobers probably won that title but these are getting to be close..lol

is this the all time most trolled release ever?  lol.. yeezy 2 red octobers probably won that title but these are getting to be close..lol

only because people let it be. a lot of dudes that have 0 credibility are posting pics then they end up in here as the sneak peak or confirmed pic of the shoe.

MOST trolled release ive seen in some time......I haven't been in here in a while and saw about 23 pics of "these are the 2K's" I bet nobody will know what they look like until you open up the box or until the first person opens up the box and posts it an it goes viral......which I wouldn't mind at all.....glad I got my size 12

I've always been tempted to join that facebook group the guy kept mentioning in here but from what I heard it's worse than this thread so that's kept me away haha

QFT! Counting down the days!

Did you get to play the beta? Game is sick online, ridiculous the titans aren't even a big advantage cause there so easy to take down. Thought the gameplay would've one sided but I actually enjoyed playing on the ground more than in the titan

QFT! Counting down the days!

Did you get to play the beta? Game is sick online, ridiculous the titans aren't even a big advantage cause there so easy to take down. Thought the gameplay would've one sided but I actually enjoyed playing on the ground more than in the titan
yup... march 11... just waiting :pimp:

Nah, GS Elites
Those look a little big to be GS'

adult ELITES look completely different
adult REGULAR versions have fly wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom