The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super stoked, couldn't get my size but oh well. Order is preparing to ship. These will never leave my possession I don't care if they resell for retail or for YEEZY MONEY.

On side note, I contacted Nike earlier to pester them again with the same ol' question about what they look and they told me to follow @nikestore for updates.

World may never know .
So the thing is, I talked to a Nike rep via Nike's chat. (No I'm not one of those people to claim they know a Nike rep or anything). But he said the default answer is they will ship mid-late March, which I think at this point isn't true. However, he told me something they've never told me before when I chatted them regarding the 2k14's and he said that Nike will tweet when they will ship and will possibly tweet pictures. So of course this isn't 100% but it came from the a legit source.

birdman-hand-rub.gif

I may have taken another huge L today possibly losing 275 bucks on a package I shipped out and it still hadn't updated on the tracking that it's been delivered to my buyer and I shipped it priority last Saturday

I really would love for these to come soon and be dope because my luck has been just awful lately and if these ship out very soon and it's a nice shoe boy I would really feel better about the BS that I've been taking lately

Come on Nike hold me down!

Mine is also preparing to ship. :nthat:

Honestly, once my order or anybody's order says shipped, I'm going to stop coming to this thread. I really want to be surprised at this point.

Preparing to ship, can't wait now. Funny cause I practically forgot I was waiting for these lol. The coming days should be interesting.

My order still says submitted when I view all my orders, but when I click on it then it says preparing to ship. Are we sure it wasn't always like this?

Does everyone else's order still just say submitted when you view it in the all orders area?

Does everyone else's order still just say submitted when you view it in the all orders area?

me 2. of note tho.... the order moved to no 1 in my order history vs it being lower in the list before today/yesterday.

track by reference on UPS didn't work tho :lol:

rather just have the shoes at this point with no pics

but nike will def have an official press release for them to legitimize the contest and fuel hype for the next contest/surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom