The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If had a $ for every time I Hurd a rumor about these I'd be a millionaire by now smh
Not trying to call you out but you've posted incorrect and misleading information in this thread just like many others, I agree that it's annoying but it's just what happens when things are kept under wraps so well

Last edited:
I mean to say its a rumor is one thing. To say it's confirmed like a lot of these scrub sites or sources is a whole different thing.

wow... offering money for shoes no one knows what they look like yet.

tumblr_lu419rDeQl1r0w390-280x207.jpg

Damn I'm glad to be apart of this nonsense. It has to be tough for the others looking in. At least at some point were gonna get these shoes lol

Yea i just turned down $950 also, alot more offers rolling in all of a sudden, I waited this long... I'm holding out

Last edited:
Id probably take the 950 if you are going to resale. You never know, what if they're weak and only end up going for 500 tops. I'm going to hold my two pairs tho. One to keep and one to stock...

Id probably take the 950 if you are going to resale. You never know, what if they're weak and only end up going for 500 tops. I'm going to hold my two pairs tho. One to keep and one to stock...
One to rock and one to stock*

Ya I'd pry take 950 for the pair I have that's not my size but not for the pair that is my size.  But I wanna see them before I do anything with them

I'd take the 950 and run with it. The colors described are def something I would not miss.

Can we all agree nobody posting and insider info or pics or anything along those lines knows anything more than we do.... They might be nice, they might not, we'll find out soon enough

Just tried to change my CC for my order, anyone know how long it would take to process? Does nike contact you when the CC was changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom