The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif
anyone could have made that up, "ughhhh the upper is cool....most will like it.....oh and let me tell you about the packaging!"
laugh.gif

I hate to crush peoples hopes of WTL, but i heard that stores can see that WTL will be releasing sometime in April, so I doubt these will be WTL
the what the KD 6 drops in april as well so that makes sense. don't get why people thought nike would use the "what the" design for a video game shoe.

Last edited:
anyone could have made that up, "ughhhh the upper is cool....most will like it.....oh and let me tell you about the packaging!" :lol:  

the what the KD 6 drops in april as well so that makes sense. don't get why people thought nike would use the "what the" design for a video game shoe.

Think stores were getting word of the KD What the. Nothing I have came across has mentioned a lebron or Kobe set date for April release. I imagine the Kobe will be MUCH later and will be a low version. Still sticking to this will be a WTL. If they are not the WTL I'll be fine with that too because I'm to the point where I think there is no way Nike is dropping the ball on this release by the way they have handled it.

Hoping to see a shipping email today since most orders from Saturday got them :nerd: :nerd:

In a perfect scenerio, we get that email before the Houston/Heat game. Then Lebron wears them (even for 1 quarter or the first timeout :lol:).

I dont want to clog up this thread with trade talk but im curious what you guys think. Would i be able to trade these lebrons for some Coraline dunks? 

I dont want to clog up this thread with trade talk but im curious what you guys think. Would i be able to trade these lebrons for some Coraline dunks? 
Hard to say already, but possibly. The Coraline's with the wooden box though 
smokin.gif

it would only make sense to ship them out today or tomorrow to make sure we get them during the week BUT WE ALL KNOW NIKE...

Just want my tracking info SSkarizm I want them red championship X unless these are str8 fire. Then I'm keeping anyday now [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Last edited:
I would love for NIke to hold these and not show/ship them until Mid May.

Yes I got a pair for myself and no I'm not mad/salty

Why not till mid may ? Short on biscuits or something ?

We want these as soon as possible well me Atleast 3 months is enough time of waiting

I would love for NIke to hold these and not show/ship them until Mid May.

Yes I got a pair for myself and no I'm not mad/salty

I feel you. I'm not in a rush to get them. I still think these are coming in May. That would be dope if they dropped them right during the NBA finals or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom