The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
that gold pair is bad lol. Anyway, may now huh?
Geeze i wish Nike would email everyone so we don't have to listen to conjecture on forums for information. Anything would be nice. Even just a reminder that i ordered these back in Dec.

embarassed.gif
 Wow

Disappointed that Nike would release pics of a WTL and still no info on 2k's at all. All we can hope is that they'll be really good seeing the work they put into WTL

"The LEBRON 11 ‘What The LeBron’ is available globally on May 31 and the KD VI ‘What The KD’ is out June 7. Matching t-shirts are also available."

And we wait...

What if nike posted all of this for "April fools" just to build the hype? And then these end up being limited to the 2k buyers... I know I'm just wishfully thinking at this point haha

Interesting that nike press released the Heros and the wtl. All of them scheduled to release after the May scheduled 2k14 shipment. Nike stay trolling.

Don't understand what you guys are expecting from the 2k14. At first it was no expectations. Now its, better be crazier than one of the most hyped lebron shoe ever. Just saying don't be dissapointed because your expectations are sky high.

Don't understand what you guys are expecting from the 2k14. At first it was no expectations. Now its, better be crazier than one of the most hyped lebron shoe ever. Just saying don't be dissapointed because your expectations are sky high.
on the contrary, i don't know why you are expecting so little. If Nike makes us wait 5 months, why shouldn't I expect something crazy? 

Last edited:
lebron said i'm not playing when it comes to this shoegame, be funny if they made the release april fools and these were the 2k's time will only tell lol

Anybody else notice that those have a Lebron 8 tongue on one shoe and a Lebron 7 tongue on the other? Idk what that indicates, but clearly they are producing tongues from previous models.

Not out of the realm of possibility that we see something similar on the 2ks, and having to produce something from a past model similar to this could certainly cause some production delays.

I really don't like speculation, so I'm gonna leave it with that. But those tongues piqued my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom