The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody starting to sell annoyed waiting now? im more like man take this money out of my account and get it over with. can i get money on a gift card then switch my payment to the gift card?

I tried to switch it over to gift card and they wouldn't let me.

That's not new information, it's just an assumption that's been brought up multiple times in this thread

That's not new information, it's just an assumption that's been brought up multiple times in this thread
The difference is the highlighted image link from Nike.  You can type it into your browser and it will give you the image of the shadow shoe on the 2K14 page.  But since the link uses the word Premium it indicates that it will be a Premium Lebron XI.  No longer an assumption

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...remium-650884_674.jpg?hei=300&wid=400&fmt=png

Last edited:
Yup. I mean it's not groundbreaking info by any means. Just something that's not speculation which is a breath of fresh air in here.

I personally think it'd be dope if it were a flip of the WTL. Then you could get both and have an exact matching pair.

You can tell me I'm an idiot

Only one more month...hopefully
happy.gif

I don't know who that guy is but he also said in the comments on his post that he thinks it will be a combination of all the shoes Lebron won MVP in

starting to get more excited about these but i'm tempering my expectations

I don't know who that guy is but he also said in the comments on his post that he thinks it will be a combination of all the shoes Lebron won MVP in

starting to get more excited about these but i'm tempering my expectations
My thing about that is that the already releasing WTLs have a bunch of the All Star sigs in it already...

My thing about that is that the already releasing WTLs have a bunch of the All Star sigs in it already...
I agree idk I just thought it was interesting that guy said that

I have no idea what is going on with these, no predictions from me

But How Do We Know That They Will Be The 2K14s? They May Be A Limited Release Like The Premium KD 6 "Pre-Heat". Just Another Limited Release Like The WTKD. 

The Only Other Premiums By Nike Basketball Ever Are The LeBron WTMVP X, KD V "What The KD" & KD V "Aunt Pearl", Which Had Limited Releases. Why Have A Date For The 2K14s, A Sold Out Shoe. It's Not Like You Can Go Online Or In Store To Get Them. His Infomation Just Seems Kinda Off Base And Incomplete.

Last edited:
honestly, I'm not reading into dudes speculation. its one thing to look at the link to the image and see PREMIUM its another to know whats coming.

honestly, I'm not reading into dudes speculation. its one thing to look at the link to the image and see PREMIUM its another to know whats coming.
I Just Think The Premiums Will Be A Separate Shoe From The 2K14s. Just Seems Like Nike Is Trying To Push Out One Premium Limited Release For Each Line Now.

Premium / PRM can mean absolutely anything with Nike. It's just a way for them to make the shoe sound more important than a normal pair.

But How Do We Know That They Will Be The 2K14s? They May Be A Limited Release Like The Premium KD 6 "Pre-Heat". Just Another Limited Release Like The WTKD. 

That link is to the 2K's product number. That's why the correlation.

I loathe the idea of a reverse WTL. That's a cop out in my opinion. For that matter, any WTL type shoe would be weak to me because the WTL is already releasing. However the idea of the mash up of his MVP shoes, or Championship shoes, or All star shoes does sound nice... At this point I'm just hoping for something completely original. No WTL, no suedes, no denims, no elites. I want literally something we've never seen before. Probably asking too much but hey, so what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom