The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you are a starter. Still establish yourself in the game with 20 or so points and make sure it will let you be the player of the game. Had no problems doing that when I went through the first time. 2k is what screwed me.over

People should wait until they get their nike deal to start with the fouling out.

That would be the safest thing to do but I didn't do that. However I was one of the ones with the glitch as well. But with fouling out I got my deal in 77 games. Kept a avg of around 39 ppg. Made sure to score 30 points as fast as I could then fouled out in second half

I honestly only fouled out once intentionally (my team was up by over 40 and I had 50+ points).

Other than that I just milked the clock. When my team had possession I would press triangle to dribble the ball away from an opponent (to prevent steals) and wait for shot clock to hit 5 sec before passing/shooting.

That would be the safest thing to do but I didn't do that. However I was one of the ones with the glitch as well. But with fouling out I got my deal in 77 games. Kept a avg of around 39 ppg. Made sure to score 30 points as fast as I could then fouled out in second half

I got my deal 65 games in the first time and 66 games in the 2nd time.

I'd rather suggest people take the direct route vs fouling out and blurring the path it takes to finish things.

Sounds good. I'll retract my statement. Think I will try the direct way this time to be extra safe.

You guys must really just want the shoes. Lol. It's a fun game and I'm enjoying it. Played the 360 version through 2 seasons. And now I'm doing this for xbx1.

People should wait until they get their nike deal to start with the fouling out.

qft

what I do for intentional foul is wait for the ball to inbound then run to the ball handler and press L1 and R1. If you are pressing the button far away your teammates closer to the ball will foul. To reduce the grade meter from going down fast you have to play until you get a good foul, I doubt many go this route.

Just picked up 2K going in on this code, why not right?

Just found the thread I see some bought VC which did you guys buy?

Also what positions did you guys use? I was thinking a 3 pt SG or PG

I did pg for both. Make sure u add the dunk package. Didn't do that the first time around.

Paid $20 for the 80k vc. The 30k would probably work. Make sure to Dl the 2k app

Last edited:

35k credits ($10)should be enough to get your rating up until AS break then when you get the Nike deal you'll get 5k bonus. Also download the 2k app that'll give you 1k+ free VC everyday. You have a $10 vouch that came with the PS4 so that'll get you going too. If you are going for one code you shouldn't pay anything except for the shoes.

I used SF both times since the Jackson Ellis dude is your rival and sometimes you'll be put in a position to guard him. Also you'll be match against Lebron so you can impress him by showing him off lol.

Last edited:
just got my first code on ps4 gonna go try for a second on xbone.

Some observations from my first run;

Started playing 10 min quarters to get my avg up then when I got more mins. I switched to 6. (Pro Diff.)

Took me 40+ games to start, despite averaging 30+ and being a 98 overall. 

I was traded twice after getting stuck in a logjam at SG

Contract in ~63, signature shoe exactly 10 games later. 

I fouled out in blowouts after I'd score 40-50 pts. Probably 10-15 times before getting contract.

After I got the Nike contract I'd score my avg. then foul out. 

Going forward I'd recommend choosing a less "star" populated position. I got stuck twice in 3 guard rotations, first in Detroit, then in Dallas. Finally got to Indiana and started almost immediately. 

Pre-ordered a sz 11 few minutes ago. 

Good luck to anyone attempting this!

35k credits ($10)should be enough to get your rating up until AS break then when you get the Nike deal you'll get 5k bonus. Also download the 2k app that'll give you 1k+ free VC everyday. You have a $10 vouch that came with the PS4 so that'll get you going too. If you are going for one code you shouldn't pay anything except for the shoes.

I used SF both times since the Jackson Ellis dude is your rival and sometimes you'll be put in a position to guard him. Also you'll be match against Lebron so you can impress him by showing him off lol.

Ellis plays whichever position you play from what I understand. He was a pg each time I did it and bron is impressed regardless of what position you play.

OMg finally. Placed my order Im DONE.
Freaked out i didnt get the email right away. It took maybe 3 minutes.
This was second play through I didn't get a code first time because comcast.net email doesn't accept email from 2k. used gmail this time around.

Played about 75 games into the season not counting allstar games. fouled out every non key game from about 40, but made 20ish points every time. Season avg was about 33 - i dropped 50-70 in the games i played through on Superstar lvl. Bought $10 in VC to start my career and made the rest.

im not sure if this means anything, but I got to make the shoe after playing in Portland. Nike HQ is in Oregon...

Also, if you end up in Utah, demand a trade right away. This was so much easier to do in New Orleans.

Last edited:
Pulled an all nighter last night and finally got my code after not getting it the first time. I still hope 2k fixes it for those that weren't able to get their code because of the glitch or whatever, but I doubt they'll do anything :smh:. I'm tempted to go for another just so I can sell it and pay off my pair.

I really don't think you need to purchase more than the $5 pack of VC(15k) as long as you use the app plus look out for locker codes. Only reason I ended up buying some vc is because I thought I'd get to design my shoe right away and I was at 88 when I got my Nike deal. Still ended up having to play a few more games though. I have an extra 5k vc and it's not even on my personal account.

Thanks bro

I got Xbox though so no 10.00 credit on that right? Yeah only going for one code just want the kicks

Ellis plays whichever position you play from what I understand. He was a pg each time I did it and bron is impressed regardless of what position you play.

Didn't realize that thanks for clarifying.

Thanks bro

I got Xbox though so no 10.00 credit on that right? Yeah only going for one code just want the kicks

I don't know about XB1 then, I got PS4. Well good luck on your quest.

Hmm..Nike just charged me. They already pre-authorized last week when I placed an order. Anyone else got a charge?

It honestly isn't a bad ideal to foul out 30 games then play them because when you start  playing you start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom