The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir. I miss the bucks so bad. Hawks start Paul milsap and the sf and Elton brand at pf. How the heck u gonna win with that?

I'm recovered from the first code going for a second. Gonna pace myself. Might as well make use of this new PS+ since the 30 days expiring tomorrow. Got drafted by the Caves, not bad at all.

Hey guys.

Created this thread since a lot of members have complained about the 2k talk in the Lebron thread.
Please use this thread to discuss things related to getting the code.

Bare minimum requirements in MyCareer

Level 90
Nike Contract - after 60 games but time varies from user to user. I got my contract at 65 games
Create your own shoe - if level 90 and you have a Nike contract, you do this at about 6-10 games after the contract
B or better for team chemistry
Must be a starter
Do NOT leave your childhood friend as an agent

Team Chemistry grade doesn't need to be B, I got through with a C

Thank you sir. I miss the bucks so bad. Hawks start Paul milsap and the sf and Elton brand at pf. How the heck u gonna win with that?
lol, I was pg for the hawks, dudes can't make layups...assists are hard, think I got 11 once, but it takes a lot of work.

So just finished the season and made it to the playoffs. Taking everyone's suggestions I stepped up my game and finally cracked the starting lineup. Ranked at 93 with a B- and won the rookie of the year and I'm #1 in the league in scoring. I had the shady agent talk to me but didn't get an option to decline him.

Still no Nike deal. Any thoughts as to how long it will take to get the deal?

If the shoes get sold out before I'm done I'm going to be REAL salty.

I am about 30 games in after 2 nights and it's already sickening. Why does the crackerjack gm keep asking me how things are going, do I need to ask for a trade? My agent brought it up to me but everything else just keeps repeating itself

Finally got my code!

Invested around $20 to buy VC. Got my player rating to a 92. League Rank 6th, Pos Rank 3rd.  B- Rating

As a Poing Guard. Avg 21.2 ppg, 1.6 Rpg, 1.9 apg

77% team chemistry. Team 1st in the west.

Got it 78 games in. Was able to create my own shoe just two games after signing with NIke. Dropped like 40 in each game. As soon as i created it, the code offer popped up. 

Full size run left as of tonight. 

Good luck ya'll. 

Last edited:
Are people selling these codes or anything? Big fan of the brons but don't see myself getting a ps4 in time.

Still waiting to see if anyone got the code without PS+...

Because you always connect to the servers, not sure why you would need it.

I am about to find out.

lol, I was pg for the hawks, dudes can't make layups...assists are hard, think I got 11 once, but it takes a lot of work.

man, im sitting there like :smh: last night. gonna be a long 60 games. I wish they cut Schroeder cause dude cant shoot for nothing. The whole bench sucks.

I am first place in the east with the Hawks...
You sir are a scholar.

I think the PS4 version is a little more polished than the Xbox One version. The cut scenes are pretty choppy and it has some weird delay when transitioning between quarters or halftime from what im noticing.

I also made my PG to be 6' 4" and I think it was a mistake. Even tho his speed is maxed out, he is definitely slower than my PG on the PS4 with the default height. ATL has me playing a lot of 2 guard also so I just sit in the post and go to work.

My guy is well rounded (85 overall). HOW DO YOU GET THE GUY TO DUNK? I swear I have a max vertical and a 70 or 80 in dunking and im 6' 4" and all I do is shoot layups.

Cant believe you went for 3rd for a code. Once is enough for me. Too much work lol

Bad luck for me. Got drafted by Atlanta. Dudes can't shoot for nothing. No assists
haha I got drafted by the Pelicans so I feel your pain, 20 games in requested a trade and now I'm on the Mav's. Just won the MVP of the Rising Stars Challenge and got the Champs Sports sponsorship, on the home stretch hopefully.

id die to be on the pelicans. at least they can shoot.

Ryan Anderson
Eric Gordon
Evans and Rivers are decent too

I mean, I got freaking Paul Milsap at the 3.... I drive and kick and dude just looks at me. He only shoots the 3 when hes really wide open :smh:

I thought the Mavs were gonna grab me but they didn't for some reason. I slid all the way down to like 15 or 16 which was weird. I paid that 80k for the vc so my player was rated a 84 and I had like 25 and 12 in the showcase game.
Freaking Ellis went no 4 to the bobcats. I was like wow. I got drafted higher with a worse showcase game and a 66 rating my 1st go round. Kinda surprised the bucks passed up on me the 2nd time around. kinda hurt on the inside :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom