The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note though.... What can justify paying retail on some mysterious LeBron xi without even knowing what they look like??
Damn nike ! Genious!
Like I said, some people dont have bots, early links, connections, or reseller money to afford limited releases. This release was on some pretty even playing ground. I bought  2k14 specifically for this because I had an idea that the shoes would be desirable. Even if not specifically what I wanted then I had a very limited bargaining chip to trade around and get me things that I enjoy but do not have the opportunity for.

On a serious note though.... What can justify paying retail on some mysterious LeBron xi without even knowing what they look like??

Damn nike ! Genious!

Everyone who bought the shoe is a hypebeast or damn reseller. Myself included

Not really. Some of us are video gamers anyway. Just got incentive to play 2k more plus you can return them to nike if you don't want them. Pretty simple.

View media item 730929
I just had 8k before on played a game. Playoff game finished I come to this and see 208k VC ?

I asked 2k for my 20$ back, look at a email and he said he can not do that. He can only give me 20k VC for my troubles.

If they can do all this then why can't this man see that I clearly qualified nd that it seriously was possibly a glitch on their side. Let's be honest not once have I heard if no one else not receiving the pop up message. It was only for that day !

The problem was from the get-go, no one knew how many pairs were left at any time. I was in panic mode on my first 2 codes because I thought like everyone else that they were going to be made to order and one day they would just sell out. So even when servers were down everyone was panicking trying to play and get their code and that messed up a lot of people's saves. I think that they really can not tell what you've done. If you created an offline save or something they probably can't see that. Its still a pretty big up on their part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you what cheating the system is, BOTS! This actually gives me and other people opportunities to own a limited pair of LeBrons. And i'm sure these will end up being a good trade for other shoes!

When the servers are down... It's the worse lol. Just got my Nike contract too. Only need to play a few more games and create my shoe. Already have a 90 rating and I average a B+ rating with 90% team chemistry. Just hope the servers are back up soon. Luckily my size is stil available from what I saw.

Does anybody else's paypal show $0 pending? Or do you still have the full amount pending?

Yeah I accidentally added the wrong size once in my cart, I removed it from my cart, went back entered the same code and added the correct size and was able to check out
This is what happened to me and i was able to get my correct size.

7-8.5 and 13 were left. Pulled the trigger on a 13 eventhough I'm 11 :\. I'll take anything right about now lol, I'm so done with this game.

Idk how wonderful this strategy was for 2k. It won't effect overall sales cause we are such a small number of the owners of the game but I know for myself,

I will not be playing 2k for a LONG time. I'll just give it to a friend. 
2K is making out just fine with this. They already have plenty of people's $60, plus dlc $$. If they do this every year it would become a day one purchase for a lot more people who wouldn't even look twice at it.

Xbox one just completely crashed, shut off and will not come back on . Went through trouble shooting and must be replaced. Can someone point me to the luckiest man in the world trophy?

I just think its weird how quickly the sizes from everything available to almost nothing in a matter of 2-3 days...haha

i'm considering trading my 2K in, I wanna finish my career but idk I am pretty sick of that game

is there no longer the online association where you could do a draft with your friends or other people and play a league like that? we used to do them all the time it was fun drafting teams picking your own guys instead of just a regular team, but I didn't see that this year

I just had 8k before on played a game. Playoff game finished I come to this and see 208k VC ?

I asked 2k for my 20$ back, look at a email and he said he can not do that. He can only give me 20k VC for my troubles.

If they can do all this then why can't this man see that I clearly qualified nd that it seriously was possibly a glitch on their side. Let's be honest not once have I heard if no one else not receiving the pop up message. It was only for that day !
you just had bad luck. you got to the nike deal when they were having server issues which is why they cant see if you indeed completed everything. you can keep trying to email them and try but i highly doubt they will send you one.

also telling the guy you already have a code didnt help. he probably would've tried to help you more if he didnt know you already had one.

I just think its weird how quickly the sizes from everything available to almost nothing in a matter of 2-3 days...haha
after that 1 size sold out the people trying to sell the code started shaking 
laugh.gif

LOL how many hours straight did you play
Between my son being out of school for Xmas break and commencing to beat the snot out of marvel Lego superheroes, 70ish games of nba2k14, and nightly bouts if COD ghost, it has seen quite a few hours since it's initiation into the family Xmas day. I don't think that's the problem though. Turns out it's been a somewhat common issue with early systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom