The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
not getting your sizes does not mean resell will go down. it just means more pairs that MIGHT have been kept will now be sold for whatever the market price is. the look of the shoe will be the most deciding factor in the resell.

True, I just think there is gonna be so many people tryna resell these that the price might not be so crazy like everyone is expecting, even the reseller game is getting saturated these days and this release is creating a lot of new ones....

it all depends. 2014 pairs, if true, is extremely limited. there are die hard bron fans that would purchase LeBron poop just to have it in their collections. also, its not like all of the 2014 pairs would be for sale anyways. Lets say 1/2 end up being listed. that's 1007 pairs over what like 12 sizes = something like 83 per size made available around the world. not that many in the grand scheme of things.

the thing that would kill the shoe is if it was a regular, released shoe, or an id that could be id'd to a t, with a 2k14 tag or if the shoe is set to actually release in larger numbers later.

Anyone who recently ordered, did you get a confirmation email from NDC? Still waiting for mine. I ordered at 4pm EST yesterday.

it all depends. 2014 pairs, if true, is extremely limited. there are die hard bron fans that would purchase LeBron poop just to have it in their collections. also, its not like all of the 2014 pairs would be for sale anyways. Lets say 1/2 end up being listed. that's 1007 pairs over what like 12 sizes = something like 83 per size made available around the world. not that many in the grand scheme of things.

the thing that would kill the shoe is if it was a regular, released shoe, or an id that could be id'd to a t, with a 2k14 tag or if the shoe is set to actually release in larger numbers later.

All of those killers you mentioned would be a joke of a move for Nike to pull. And best believe I would be returning my pair. It's supposed to be exclusive for a reason. Let ppl that earned them enjoy there exclusivity.

how long dd it take you b4
Not sure if this is directed at me but have Been working on it since Xmas day habitually was a little over 70 games in player rating 88 and had purchased the $20 80,000 VC package. Had the champs endorsement. All gone.

Are people really just giving out codes? Lol. Always wondered how successful the "I need a ______ please help me out" post worked.

Yeah, didn't figure it would work but pretty frustrated I put in the work I did to pretty much get crapped on by MS ... That why I said it's a long shot... Didn't figure anyone actually would. I'm sure if it had happened to you you would not be lol'ing though. It sucks. As a matter of fact it's down right infuriating .

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't figure it would work but pretty frustrated I put in the work I did to pretty much get crapped on by MS ... That why I said it's a long shot... Didn't figure anyone actually would. I'm sure if it had happened to you you would not be lol'ing though. It sucks. As a matter of fact it's down right infuriating .

Ordered a pair, never played the game. Don't even own a next gen... Your situation is terrible tho. Wasn't speaking about you, just asking in general. Seems a lot are asking for code hookups.

View media item 731832
It's not nothin major but for them to actually thell me I meet the criteria is getting me somewhere. Said he will dig further in. I know I deserve this code and I won't give up. Never give up in life always keep fighting.

He asked me a few questions I had to answer and that's when he legit told me I do meet the criteria

These will be exclusive and not simply an ID pair of what you made in game. Why do I say that? Well you can return these and Nike knows people went HAM for a code. From a business point of view, all those returns are killer and its not even something they'd chance.

Might end up with something along the lines of a FI where it can be mimicked in ID but not replicated.

Nike is smarter than yall give them credit for.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair, never played the game. Don't even own a next gen... Your situation is terrible tho. Wasn't speaking about you, just asking in general. Seems a lot are asking for code hookups.
Oh, my bad sorry, proly a little jumpy today not in the greatest mood and got little sleep cause was up until a little after 1am with Microsoft tech support..

These will be exclusive and not simply an ID pair of what you made in game. Why do I say that? Well you can return these and Nike knows people went HAM for a code. From a business point of view, all those returns are killer and its not even something they'd chance.

Might end up with something along the lines of a FI where it can be mimicked in ID but not replicated.

Nike is smarter than yall give them credit for.

nike also knows the shoes will sell out regardless and if returned they will sell again. I think you are over complicating things. all they need to do is put a 2k emblem on them and people will want them due to the rareness.

nike also knows the shoes will sell out regardless and if returned they will sell again. I think you are over complicating things. all they need to do is put a 2k emblem on them and people will want them due to the rareness.

Can't ID a 2k logo. May have articulated my first point poorly. My main point is they will not be replicable and personally I doubt they will be the shoes we designed (I have not factual basis for this opinion).

Maybe I underestimate the thirst, but I doubt these will be personalized. Who would buy a returned 'personalized' shoe?

Last edited:

Can't ID a 2k logo. May have articulated my first point poorly. My main point is they will not be replicable and personally I doubt they will be the shoes we designed (I have not factual basis for this opinion).

Maybe I underestimate the thirst, but I doubt these will be personalized. Who would buy a returned 'personalized' shoe?

I think we all agree this wont be able to be id'd nor personalized. the thirst actually had people rumoring we would get a WTL shoe which is seriously doubtful.

I feel you and I wonder what someone would pay for a Bron turd :x :nerd: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap ... The MS rep was wrong, MyCareer is still there player,VC, and all. What a relief... Man that dude had me pretty upset last night sll the way until this very second. Good news fellas, in case your system crashes you should be good! Was no fun finding out the hard way though! Just had to sync it up.

Last edited:
Oh snap ... The MS rep was wrong, MyCareer is still there player,VC, and all. What a relief... Man that dude had me pretty upset last night sll the way until this very second. Good news fellas, in case your system crashes you should be good! Was no fun finding out the hard way though! Just had to sync it up.

I was wondering why the cloud didn't have your data anymore. good thing it did.

Great news now hurry up and get that code before the 13 is gone :tongue:

You guys think they'll catch all the guys who got multiple codes and didn't use different accounts and different cards? If so how do y'all think it'll work, like once all codes are gone they'll investigate and repost them or what? Just curious what guys think :nerd:

Last edited:
I was wondering why the cloud didn't have your data anymore. good thing it did.
Thats what I had asked the rep when I was online last night trying to sort out the pieces. He said I would have manually synced it, which I hadn't, I assumed this was just done automatically. Apparently I was correct and was not. Man, I'm SOOO tired from sorting this whole mess out over the last 18 or so hours...gotta finish setup then grind... Then if I finish early enough I will be getting to sleep Early as early as possible. I'm beat...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom