The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Fireball? I used to drink that when I was in like 10th grade and man I hated it

agreed smh at these people still selling codes on Ebay, should've just bought a size then sold it if they were that late in the game

If Lebron signed 2014 shoes, one every 10 seconds, it would take 5 hours 35 minutes. That would be very fast signing speed. KING JAMES AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT
nike pays the dude 100 million dollars.. i think he can spare some time to sign some shoes. 

lol Fireball? I used to drink that when I was in like 10th grade and man I hated it

agreed smh at these people still selling codes on Ebay, should've just bought a size then sold it if they were that late in the game
Jim Beam any better? As a southerner, I feel its my duty to stick to whiskey and moonshine 

Jim Beam any better? As a southerner, I feel its my duty to stick to whiskey and moonshine 
whiskey all day

Jameson my all time favorite, last year or so i've been on my vodka kick just CIroq mainly the berry, it gets me into a lot of trouble doesn't even taste like liquor its crazy man

If Lebron signed 2014 shoes, one every 10 seconds, it would take 5 hours 35 minutes. That would be very fast signing speed. KING JAMES AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT

He realistically only sign on of the pair though. Now 2hrs and 15 min... Very doable, mind you its not gonna happen lol.

LOL at Lebron signing these.. I hope he did doubt it though.

Also.......... when the images drop.. the HYPE on these....... Talked to like 5 of my friends today and they had no clue what I was talking about...

Tell me whey they wont stop playing mycareer now.. I told them only size 7 is up.

Even if these shoes ugly the little kids gonna eat em up... #Striveforburningupyourxboxoneorps4foruglyshoes

Last edited:
Am I missing something on these style codes? I looked up some of the style codes for the different year of shoes that came out in the same year and they don't end in the same 3 digit code. Year of the rabbit jordan vii end in 005 and year of the rabbit jordan 2011s end in 101. How sure is it that the last 3 means these should have the kobe yoth colors

Last edited:
Let's run with the possibility that the shoes (or box) is signed by LeBron. Who says he has to sign in one setting? He could definitely spread it out over a couple of weeks. 2,014 is not a lot of autographs. Ask Johnny Football....now with all that said, no way the shoes come with all of this...... But it it does?!!?!

Let's run with the possibility that the shoes (or box) is signed by LeBron. Who says he has to sign in one setting? He could definitely spread it out over a couple of weeks. 2,014 is not a lot of autographs. Ask Johnny Football....now with all that said, no way the shoes come with all of this...... But it it does?!!?!
Did Johnny sign them too? They both are under the same marketing agency after all..........

On a serious note, 2,000 autographs is nothing. Some athletes can pump out 1,000 in an hour, most do around 600, so its possible

Did Johnny sign them too? They both are under the same marketing agency after all..........

On a serious note, 2,000 autographs is nothing. Some athletes can pump out 1,000 in an hour, most do around 600, so its possible

Was referring to Johnny's scandal over this past summer. Where he was signing thousands of autographs in a hotel room for money.

Lol I know it's those colorful shoes... But my heart is telling me don't believe it...

Joints look video gameish..

I JUST WANT THE SHOES TO BE DOPE.

Special packaging would be nice. Probably like a 50% of that.
Anything else on top, like him signing em or that wooden box or w/e are like slim to none

What is going to blow is the waiting game now. The contest is pretty much over. Now we will be waiting on leaked pictures, fixed release date, shipping confirmation, actual shipping, etc. You get my drift.

Has anyone placed an order tonight?

What is going to blow is the waiting game now. The contest is pretty much over. Now we will be waiting on leaked pictures, fixed release date, shipping confirmation, actual shipping, etc. You get my drift.

Having waited since early December.....I sort of hope pictures do not drop until they ship. Would make a cool surprise

Last edited:

Yea I did like 25 mins ago.

I guess I'm just different. Kinda just set it and forget it. Put on a cc that ain't got no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom