The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be anything of course but Ronnie tweeted "Meeting with Jumpman23, Early conversations about #NBA2k15 #Fly #shoegame.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are in talks of a Jordan sneaker for next year collaboration.

^ eh beat me to it

Last edited:
Quote:
laugh.gif
my bad... but this is different. Nike cares that we played 60+ hours of a non-Nike product (in which they receive no revenue from) to unlock the shoes so they want to pay us back for the hard work.

these will be awesome. these will be yeezy/sb/galaxy/paranorman/db status just because we put in the work.
You're rude as hell. Plain and simple. Sorry, know it all, that I proposed a hypothetical.

And since you want to be so rude and direct to me, you can get it in return. If you think Nike made no revenue off this scheme, you're stupid. Very stupid. You think these companies didn't get in bed with them to make it happen? Then you're stupid, sorry.

I didn't say this was fact. Therefore there's no need for proof. Don't liken me to A-Rod because I replied to SOMEONE ELSE'S thought that it could happen again, using perfectly sensible logic. I'm simply saying that it's very possible because there is a lot of money to go around in these corporate sponsorships. You can cover your ears, close your eyes, and yell to ignore it all you want... but NIKE DOESN'T CARE IF YOU LIKE IT! They care about PROFIT DRIVEN relationships.
No, don't you see bigJ this is going to be annual just like the sole collector iPad only galaxy rookies and the soon to be annual Kanye cd that unlocks your chance to win a pair of Yeezy's.
And the fact that SC has a long standing history of collaborations with Nike makes this joke null and void. This is a long standing partnership... go in the back of a Nike store and tell me what magazine they are subscribed to for break areas. OH YEA THAT'S RIGHT IT'S SOLE COLLECTOR BECAUSE OF CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS. (profit profit profit)

You guys are all so sarcastic and so smart... but you make it very clear that you know nothing of these companies other than the angle of a consumer. And with your crap attitudes that'll never change, either. Just gonna be sarcastic every time somebody proposes an idea to you for the rest of your lives?

Nobody here is "creating rumors"; I am talking about what is possible in the future. If I was "creating rumors" I'd be in this thread saying "This is happening next year" "This will happen next year", but I'm not. I'm talking about why it would MAKE SENSE to happen again.

Not once did I say this would happen the exact same way for the exact same shoe as you like to assume I meant. My point is that it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that the 2k Sports/Nike partnership ends with this. If you disagree, good for you, tell me why instead of being a sarcastic prick about it. That's what a discussion forum is for I thought? Or I guess now it's just for Admins to be 100% right 100% of the time and disregard other people. Must have missed when that switch happened.

Last edited:
Let me just be the first to say that next year it will be much more difficult to get our hands on whatever shoes they partner with 2k, if they do indeed do it again.  especially if these shoes this year are dope and re-sell for $2,000+, next years codes will be gone in a week or 2 at most

I hope it's not like the YOTH Kobe's

All signs point to the ones he had on his IG which are the YOTH colorway supposedly the 1of1 but that would be weird if Nike copied his custom....wouldn't be 1of1 anymore. Hopefully they aren't it but they could be worse lol. Anyone else notice on that picture he posted on his ig the teal color looks like velvet unless the photo is just blurry lol...could be the first 11 Ext. By the way what does ext stand for anyways?

the one mike the one mike - you sound like the one that's mad. you stupid if you are saying nobody is creating rumors. its just PROOF that you cant read then. I can provide you various posts where people are in here providing false info.

you over there catching feelings because dudes don't believe you (and I still don't) when you obviously haven't been paying attention to how viral people's "confirmed" info goes these days.

do you bruh... ol angry guy :lol:

interesting. dudes love attention :lol:
we only throwing out there what we see no one is "looking for attention" 

as of late you always had some smart remarks in this thread regarding someones post. Sacarstic or not keep it to yourself fam.

wasn't talkin about you "mr sensitive" I was talking about dude that posted it on twitter.

Let me just be the first to say that next year it will be much more difficult to get our hands on whatever shoes they partner with 2k, if they do indeed do it again.  especially if these shoes this year are dope and re-sell for $2,000+, next years codes will be gone in a week or 2 at most
I think one part of why the codes lasted as long as they did was because you had to play the game on one of the next-gen consoles, and not as many people had them yet. Agree that it will definitely be harder to get your hands on something if they try this again next year or in the future.

It is funny how everyone bashes everyones opinions and IDEAS huh.. I guess only thing that isn't allowed is talking about possible trades? I mean.. these codes/shoes have already sold from $500-$1200 on ebay....
Also, let's talk about the irony of this subject here. The OP and Admin that's a part of this discussion will immediately delete any post looking for a size swap, but is also preaching "wear the damn shoes." That makes sense. This thread brings together 10% of the total pairs available and in order to wear them I need a swap. So essentially you're helping to create a seller's market by forcing us to find other options to find that swap.

MAKES SENSE.
roll.gif

It is funny how everyone bashes everyones opinions and IDEAS huh.. I guess only thing that isn't allowed is talking about possible trades? I mean.. these codes/shoes have already sold from $500-$1200 on ebay....

Also, let's talk about the irony of this subject here. The OP and Admin that's a part of this discussion will immediately delete any post looking for a size swap, but is also preaching "wear the damn shoes." That makes sense. This thread brings together 10% of the total pairs available and in order to wear them I need a swap. So essentially you're helping to create a seller's market by forcing us to find other options to find that swap.

MAKES SENSE. :rofl:

again. WRONG. I could care less if you selling your stuff. PROOF AGAIN YOU CANT READ.

@the one mike - you sound like the one that's mad. you stupid if you are saying nobody is creating rumors. its just PROOF that you cant read then. I can provide you various posts where people are in here providing false info.

you over there catching feelings because dudes don't believe you (and I still don't) when you obviously haven't been paying attention to how viral people's "confirmed" info goes these days.

do you bruh... ol angry guy
laugh.gif
You have reading comprehension issues, or you just trying to keep me going?

I was talking about myself. I don't care if other people are creating rumors because that's always going to happen. And I can't control those people. YOU were alluding to the fact that it was ME creating those rumors in one of your posts, so it was necessary to address that.

And AGAIN, I never confirmed A SINGLE THING. THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF POSTING THAT POST?!?!??! I was trying to have a discussion, not shut someone down just because. If you don't want people to discuss things on this thread anymore, close the damn thread until the shoes arrive, Scrooge.

And you're right, I am mad, because if somebody else got on a thread like you have been here in the last few pages they'd be banned in one way or another. I'm not the only one here noting your unnecessary attitude towards people here. Go for a walk or something. Those 16,000 posts look like they're getting to you.

interesting. dudes love attention
laugh.gif
we only throwing out there what we see no one is "looking for attention" 

as of late you always had some smart remarks in this thread regarding someones post. Sacarstic or not keep it to yourself fam.
wasn't talkin about you "mr sensitive" I was talking about dude that posted it on twitter.
My apoligies than just thought it was directed to the 2 of us who posted the information. Since it came right after

I could understand if you said Ronnie loves attention that prolly would have made a bit more sense.

again. WRONG. I could care less if you selling your stuff. PROOF AGAIN YOU CANT READ.
You're right, I confused someone else's post with yours. I can read just fine though, thanks. I just had a lot to slam you about and that got slipped in.

xxpizzo xxpizzo - sorry about that. definitely wasn't towards you guys. its cool you posted that info in here. I said it about Ronnie because the 2k14s haven't even done anything yet and hes already on the 2k15s :lol:

at the same time, it is twitter tho and im sure his followers appreciate the play by play.

I think one part of why the codes lasted as long as they did was because you had to play the game on one of the next-gen consoles, and not as many people had them yet. Agree that it will definitely be harder to get your hands on something if they try this again next year or in the future.
Yea your right with that because a lot of people didn't want to drop $400-500 on a system plus tax, then $60 on the game, and then $225 on the shoes.  Next year there will be lots more people in on the competition.  So I'm gonna enjoy these while I was lucky enough to get them and pray they are D.O.P.E

You're right, I confused someone else's post with yours. I can read just fine though, thanks. I just had a lot to slam you about and that got slipped in.

slam away.
at the end of the day, I don't make the rules of the site. I just enforce them. if you really need a size swap, then feel free to look at page 1 and PM the members you see that have your size. I cant sit back and allowed stuff like to happen in the open. it would be hypocritical.

also, you really, really, really gotta see it from my perspective. people come off as "confirmed" on these social media sites just trolling and cause a lot of unneeded uproar. I mean, dudes had people thinking concords were rereleasing this holiday season with all of the restock crap they were spitting.

we had people in here saying the 2k brons would be the What The Lebrons or the Champ Pack/MVP Brons because we worked so hard to get the code. My perspective is just wait for confirmation from a reliable source which I believe is 100% understandable.

@xxpizzo - sorry about that. definitely wasn't towards you guys. its cool you posted that info in here. I said it about Ronnie because the 2k14s haven't even done anything yet and hes already on the 2k15s
laugh.gif

at the same time, it is twitter tho and im sure his followers appreciate the play by play.
no doubt aha hes so quick to jump the gun to 2k15 people still cant even connect to the servers

No worries though fam all good !

slam away.
at the end of the day, I don't make the rules of the site. I just enforce them. if you really need a size swap, then feel free to look at page 1 and PM the members you see that have your size. I cant sit back and allowed stuff like to happen in the open. it would be hypocritical.

also, you really, really, really gotta see it from my perspective. people come off as "confirmed" on these social media sites just trolling and cause a lot of unneeded uproar. I mean, dudes had people thinking concords were rereleasing this holiday season with all of the restock crap they were spitting.

we had people in here saying the 2k brons would be the What The Lebrons or the Champ Pack/MVP Brons because we worked so hard to get the code. My perspective is just wait for confirmation from a reliable source which I believe is 100% understandable.
I completely see your angle bro. That's why I don't understand the negative vibes you've pushed at me since the first time I posted in here. I get that you can't allow misinformation to be posted, but never anywhere did I claim what I was saying was real information. Just hunches by experience and work history.

We were discussing hypothetical scenarios for the future. If somebody is too lazy to read that in context, that's not my fault nor yours... and there's nothing anybody can do to prevent that from happening. People are lazy. They will hop in on the last page and read a joke as serious if they don't go back and read the set up. Not our fault.

And I get it, you don't care to talk hypothetics. That's fine. Nobody said you do. But talking down on other people that do doesn't make your opinion any more valuable.

slam away.

I completely see your angle bro. That's why I don't understand the negative vibes you've pushed at me since the first time I posted in here. I get that you can't allow misinformation to be posted, but never anywhere did I claim what I was saying was real information. Just hunches by experience and work history.

We were discussing hypothetical scenarios for the future. If somebody is too lazy to read that in context, that's not my fault nor yours... and there's nothing anybody can do to prevent that from happening. People are lazy. They will hop in on the last page and read a joke as serious if they don't go back and read the set up. Not our fault.

And I get it, you don't care to talk hypothetics. That's fine. Nobody said you do. But talking down on other people that do doesn't make your opinion any more valuable.

again, you give people too much credit to say they wont read into things and run with it. im telling you this from experience just like dude that was co-signing with you pretty much said a 2k15 was confirmed because this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

and as far as you taking exception to how I came off at you..... if you cant take a "if you say so" then im not sure what you can take. that's not talking down or that im "mad." it just doesn't matter to me which it doesn't. nothing personal at all. I just learned not to believe stuff until I get confirmation. you keep telling me im mad wont get the positive response you seek. it never will.

And I still haven't been proven wrong because nothing has been confirmed yet. all dude did was post he was in a meeting with JB about shoes whether they are physical or virtual. that's it. just a meeting. it means things are being discussed thus nothing is confirmed yet.

Last edited:
again, you give people too much credit to say they wont read into things and run with it. im telling you this from experience just like dude that was co-signing with you pretty much said a 2k15 was confirmed because this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

and as far as you taking exception to how I came off at you..... if you cant take a "if you say so" then im not sure what you can take. that's not talking down or that im "mad." it just doesn't matter to me which it doesn't. nothing personal at all. I just learned not to believe stuff until I get confirmation. you keep telling me im mad wont get the positive response you seek. it never will.

And I still haven't been proven wrong because nothing has been confirmed yet. all dude did was post he was in a meeting with JB about shoes whether they are physical or virtual. that's it. just a meeting. it means things are being discussed thus nothing is confirmed yet.
I understand but sometimes ignoring the post goes a whole lot further than a sarcastic jab. You're an admin. Leave that to somebody else. That's what made me the most mad about this whole thing - you're supposed to be the one regulating not provoking.

And I'm not saying that tweet makes it confirmed either... as I never did. I just thought the timing was hilarious and it doesn't hurt that it is in full support of my logic (which as I've stated before is based off past business experience, I'm just just making wild assumptions).

We can agree to disagree. I don't believe even CONFIRMED things from Nike, so our view points aren't so far from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom