The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Nike and they said the shoes will not ship out until mid/late March. They will send an email prior to shipment and payment will be verified, if there is a problem with payment they will notify you in regards to get things straightened out.

I'm just ready to get these in my hands so I can smell them! 
tired.gif

has anybody seen the gotdamn shoes.....how do u sell a pair of kicks u cant show to someone or describe????

The guy who bought mine, dropped 1100 of pure hype. Unless he has seen something we havn't lol.
Just got to wondering to the guys flipping these, what happens if the person that bought does to like em and decides they want their money back... I mean technically they could probably claim some BS like that's not the shoe they were expecting and be refunded through PP...

Just got to wondering to the guys flipping these, what happens if the person that bought does to like em and decides they want their money back... I mean technically they could probably claim some BS like that's not the shoe they were expecting and be refunded through PP...
easy, no returns accepted, transaction is final.

i'm sure they could do a chargeback

i'm nervous to even sell mine now because of that, really I hope the shoe looks good so I can sell it when I actually have them in hand
I hope so for that reason and just cause you all put in the work .. So the guys who actually want to wear them hope they get something nice too. I was one trying for these until my xbone crashed and got set back, the day I got my replacement the 13s sold out that morning so ...dealer out

Last edited:
I hope so for that reason and just cause you all put in the work .. So the guys who actually want to wear them hope they get something nice too. I was one trying for these until my xbone crashed and got set back, the day I got my replacement the 13s sold out that morning so ...dealer out
yeah honestly I don't even want to keep the shoe lol I wanna make something off it but I hope its a dope shoe regardless

well i put no returns on the ebay ad so.. idk if he doesnt want them ill just get them back and wear them lol
Yeah, just FYI that feature on ebay might as well not exist. They will force you to accept returns, I have no idea why they even allow a seller to say that because its meaningless by how they run their businesses

unreal how ppl have no interest in keeping these things without seeing a pic...what if they turn out like SB8s? on the flipside ppl paying ridiculous prices and they might look like a dogs *********......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom