The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap i basically have all the requirements except i took the jordan contract instead of the nike contract. Didn't even know about this special shoe :frown:

I see this sneaker as a bonus I bought and was already playing the game before I even heard about the sneaker it seems like most bought the game to get the sneaker and flip em

I see this sneaker as a bonus I bought and was already playing the game before I even heard about the sneaker it seems like most bought the system and game to get the sneaker and flip em
fixed....lmao, I will be one of the few who keep the pair and add to the collection UNLESS I can get a pair or SB8s

When did the orders for the shoe close? Wish i knew....has this happened for any previous nba2k?

Fail on me. Dont think this was really advertised anywhere haha oh well hope they look cool and glow in the dark.

Fail on me. Dont think this was really advertised anywhere haha oh well hope they look cool and glow in the dark.
they have had this thread up about a week after the contest went live and it took over a month to sell out.. 

I sold my pair for 1100 today. Yall think i did good?
happy.gif
depends on what they end up looking like and what size you had. but after i saw this i got curious and checked eBay for my size (12), and the cheapest pair on there is $1799 
nerd.gif

Just called and talked to a Nike Rep, they informed me that I will receive them by May like the order says...sucks but at least I haven't been charged yet

Can we all just come to and understanding that each Nike rep is going to give different information and that we really don't know anything until a photo is released or we received shipping confirmation emails.  The last couple days has just been people posting information that Nike reps have given them and it seems to be different each time.

A little off topic, but it looks like Nike will be using the same access code formula as the 2K14's for future hot releases. Anybody know if the 2K14 promotion was the first to introduce the access code or did they had it before?

Last edited:
someone in the Kobe 9 thread just posted that apparently someone hacked the test run on the powder x and was able to put the x in their cart

The RSVP sites will figure it out.. Sooner the better, they can have my money I'm too old for this.

ha... likewise man... I think im gona take a sideline seat until the XX9 release now... grabbed a few of the IX and few XI caught up on the KB8s imissed out on while in my last retirement stage, time to sit back down for a minute or two and watch the calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom