The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO I'm sitting here telling someone why would he troll? Bro come onnnnnnnn
Trust me when i say this, Nobody wants these to ship more than me. i did 2 codes by myself and then half of 3 more codes. thats basically 3.5 codes by myself. do you know how much playing time that is ? LOL

I thought the codes were gonna be gone quick so my 1st code i did in 1 day. 
sick.gif

i was just bored and wanted to have some fun. Chances are everybody will get the shipping email at the same time.

Hell, I got banned too...Not that I have one ounce of ***** given about it. Kind of weird because I just saw the dude post the other day that he HAD to get every NT member in the group to keep the price at the $2014 minimum.

I don't want to lump the whole group together but man some of those dudes are outright idiots. Like zero knowledge on basic supply and demand economics. Not to mention just downright oblivious to common sense.

I got booted too just think it's funny wanted to air that idiot out smh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

that page was a joke......im not looking to sell these just give me a pair that can get me my galaxy foams in a trade and im happy lol.....unless theyre real nice in which ill keep. no stupid design or pattern on the upper, or GITD or something that can be ID'ed.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom