The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL if this is true I will have a super rare collectors item in my hand because I named my player "LeBron James" just for the hell of it.
roll.gif

God Shamgod
roll.gif
 lmao to whoever read that post and thought the name would be on the shoe when it clearly says card.....

3 months of waiting 
mean.gif
 i would rather not have changed the order to preparing to ship. im too impatient for this.

Just to add some more bs into the thread, since Nike is holding us hostage....Has anyone thought about the possibility of the fuse used on the Florida Gator PE's on this shoe? That is about the only thing I haven't seen discussed in this thread. It is like everyone forgot about it, so that is probably a piece that Nike will use haha.

Just to add some more bs into the thread, since Nike is holding us hostage....Has anyone thought about the possibility of the fuse used on the Florida Gator PE's on this shoe? That is about the only thing I haven't seen discussed in this thread. It is like everyone forgot about it, so that is probably a piece that Nike will use haha.

I hope not, that graphic is trash to me.

If you peep the LBJ XI Thread, dude in there saying the 2k14s will be the "WTT XIs" according to a Nike rep that comes to his store.

And of course, people are taking it and running with it.

I just don't understand WHY this keeps happening. Speculation and discussion is cool but all that stuff is hearsay, IE probably not reliable.

that black and gold pair earlier this year seemed to be the sample wtt pair

guess it's possible but still no telling

If you peep the LBJ XI Thread, dude in there saying the 2k14s will be the "WTT XIs" according to a Nike rep that comes to his store.

And of course, people are taking it and running with it.

I just don't understand WHY this keeps happening. Speculation and discussion is cool but all that stuff is hearsay, IE probably not reliable.
Now why the hell would a NIKE REP go to a shoe retailer? To buy nike shoes:

C'mon son.

People have no common sense.

EDIT: Not directed towards you L Rocks, directed to the people who believe that dude's story.

Last edited:
Now why the hell would a NIKE REP go to a shoe retailer? To buy nike shoes:
 View media item 848063
C'mon son.

People have no common sense.

EDIT: Not directed towards you L Rocks, directed to the people who believe that dude's story.

Now, I don't believe the story, but you're not really using common sense or logic either. No where in the post does it say the Nike rep is buying anything nor does it even say it's a shoe store.

Later in the thread though, he said he worked at a store that sold clothes and the Nike rep pretty much comes in and looks to see how stuff is selling. He's also apparently close to that stores owner as well.

Honestly didn't think they n

Where does he say that its a sneaker retail store?
I gotchu B:

Let me know if you need anything else.

EDIT: My fault misread the dude who posted the story's original post, thought he was saying he went to buy sneakers. However, it is a shoe retailer.

Last edited:
id be very surprised if they remain preparing to ship for 3 months. but nike does what they want. people need to realize everything they do is planned, even if it seems unplanned.

Hey all, Just joined today but have been following this thread for probably a month or so and i like all of yall am DYING to see these! but stumbling around the internet today and ran into these

hopefully ours are way better! Hahahaha just thought these were ugly AF and funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom