The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anybody thought about the actual quality of the pair that they will receive?  I've had some really bad luck with my pairs (Dents, Glue, Etc.) and it's to the point to where I had to start tripling up and picking the best pair and then returning the others.  I can totally see myself getting a really jacked up pair 
laugh.gif

If your pair has a glue mark on it then you are going to have to go with the flow I assume. Or piss and moan and try to get a discount.

If your pair has a glue mark on it then you are going to have to go with the flow I assume. Or piss and moan and try to get a discount.
Totally.  If I love it, there's no way I would send it back.  The Forging Iron I had ordered had a huge 2 inch dent on the toe box....I'm just nervous of it happening again.

I missed on the damn WTK AGAIN....those things just elude me. Had the Oreo and Laney in cart but decided against them pretty quick. I am really just interested in getting these 2k14, picking up a few wanted items over the summer and cutting back.

Going after those Jon Bone Jones the 29th though. Those are legit fire...

no its sneakertmz.. he claims to be an EKIN, but he is selling his newsletter for 50 dollars a pop.. any idiot willing to pay him 50 dollars deserves to get scammed.  he also said there would NOT be a restock this week, prolly an hour or so before there was one.. it was comical. 

No I'm saying they're the same person.

I am hear to tell you that SneakerTMZ is definitely not the person that used to give this site countless information for free and help the general public of NT. That dude is strictly about trying to find the next dope that will give him $50 for a "newsletter". If someone tries to cross him he pisses and moans like a 9 year old and wants to take his ball and go home. He is the king of the sneaker clowns.

I am hear to tell you that SneakerTMZ is definitely not the person that used to give this site countless information for free and help the general public of NT. That dude is strictly about trying to find the next dope that will give him $50 for a "newsletter". If someone tries to cross him he pisses and moans like a 9 year old and wants to take his ball and go home. He is the king of the sneaker clowns.

nailed it

eKiN@sneakertmz

2k bron's are coming sooner than you think but what do i know I'm a "******* scammer" i don't work for nike.

See, this is the type of thing I am talking about. How is he going to be wrong with this statement? We have been told ALL ALONG that they would release mid-late March. Guess what the hell like 2 days will be? Mid March. Coming sooner than I thought would have been 2 weeks ago. But what do I know? I am just an internet scrub that reads the 1000's of Nike Chat reps' responses that have stated this already....

lol sneaker tmz . is such a fake. earlier today he said, nike not restocking this week, but later this month. next thing u know nike did the restock today lol

dudes on nt always wasting the nike reps time with the dumbest of conversations....

Did anyone here go out and buy an xbox one just to get these shoes and take it back lol?

No, but I drove 6 hours round trip on about 3 inches of solid ice during the nasty ice storm in Dallas, so I could camp out at my friends house that had one before me lmao.

(With full intentions of keeping and wearing)

Last edited:
btw.. i just made an order last night on nike.com and it has the same status as 2k14's "preparing to ship"... with no charge to my card yet, so in I dont think that status means anything.... 

Why is sneakertmz related to this topic? oh wait....
because he claimed to have info on the 2k brons.. when i saw what he was really bout it pissed me off to see how he was scamming people.  

cant even be mad at him for taking advantage of dudes being thirsty.

in all reality, the only people that the shoe matters to as of now is the 2014 (or less) that have them reserved for them. all the other fools are just tripping.

btw.. i just made an order last night on nike.com and it has the same status as 2k14's "preparing to ship"... with no charge to my card yet, so in I dont think that status means anything.... 

it does... they are just treating this shoe differently. preparing to ship usually means your shoes are on their way soon.

I come in this thread about 4-5 days or so to read the last 2 pages..

How in the world is there alwayd like 200 unread posts for me in that short span if there is no new info/pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom