The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if Ronnie2k is wondering "if those are real" then there is no way they'd be the 2k14s..cmon yall
Your being ignorant and simple-minded. Of course he is not going to directly say "those are real shoes and they would be rocked by me." Because if he said HE would rock them, being the head of 2k Games, that would basically be a dead giveaway that they are the 2k14 LeBron 11s.

Your being ignorant and simple-minded. Of course he is not going to directly say "those are real shoes and they would be rocked by me." Because if he said HE would rock them, being the head of 2k Games, that would basically be a dead giveaway that they are the 2k14 LeBron 11s.
HOW is it being ignorant when all he says "not sure if these are real but.."???? But thanks for your opinion. 

Last edited:
Nike is driving us all insane with the wait, I'm not gonna argue with anybody anymore, everybody is entitled to their own opinion about what shoe may/may not be the 2k14.. 

I guess you can't read. I'm not the one who thinks they are the 2k14s just because Ronnie tweeted about them

You said they are obviously not the 2ks because he was wondering if they were real. He could easily lie then come back later in the day and say "April Fools, these are the 2ks".

You said they are obviously not the 2ks because he was wondering if they were real. He could easily lie then come back later in the day and say "April Fools, these are the 2ks".
I suppose that could be true, it just seems highly unlikely. I do hope thats the case though, because the WTL pair is the best colorway i've seen in a long time

Not believing anything i see until April 2nd 
roll.gif

:lol: he could say they are the 2ks and that the May 31 release for the WTL is a scam?

The WTL shoes what Nike COULD pull off. Now if they will just come through for us. Just send me the email already.

those are absolutely the only what the shoe I've ever liked

white base makes it more of a regular colorway

really hoping those are the 2ks cause otherwise they'll be damn near impossible to get

Last edited:
That would be good for those of us who got a pair of these 2k14s ( assuming these 2k14s are unreal ) ... if these are the first and last 2k edition shoes, and they are rad, they will become that much more rare and sought after 

Im pretty certain these WTL will NOT be the 2k14s. These are released GLOBALY and nike already said its not an april fools joke.

However...anyone else notice these wtl encompass PREVIOUS shoe models and none of the current xi model? So, its not too far fetched to still hold out hope for another WTL XI but this time with only the xi model stylings.

Might have to unsub from this thread, forget I even ordered these and then be pleasantly surprised when I get the shipped email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom