The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty certain these WTL will NOT be the 2k14s. These are released GLOBALY and nike already said its not an april fools joke.

However...anyone else notice these wtl encompass PREVIOUS shoe models and none of the current xi model? So, its not too far fetched to still hold out hope for another WTL XI but this time with only the xi model stylings.

That would be weak sauce and so damn unoriginal and uninspired. Two different WTL on one model? Pshhhh.

Im pretty certain these WTL will NOT be the 2k14s. These are released GLOBALY and nike already said its not an april fools joke.

However...anyone else notice these wtl encompass PREVIOUS shoe models and none of the current xi model? So, its not too far fetched to still hold out hope for another WTL XI but this time with only the xi model stylings.

Has gamma xi and kings pride. Also, the WTL is discussed pretty heavily in the lebron thread. It's an article that breaks down what shoes are in it.

Well, now that the WTL is now crossed off the 2k14 list.....my second "dream shoe" would be similar to the LeBron VII All Star, where they incorporate the hardwood graphic and use different colors this time.  Don't worry, I don't have high hopes anymore....just day dreaming lol.  

Has anybody started trolling IcySole for all the WTL "hints" he was trying to drop with the 2k14?? Lemme guess, this was one of two samples that he had seen..... 

Last edited:
IcySole don't know ****, he dam well might be sneakertmz; makes money by selling "newsletters" and then buys early release/ sample pairs for ridiculous amount of money just to put watermarks all over the picture.

IcySole don't know ****, he dam well might be sneakertmz; makes money by selling "newsletters" and then buys early release/ sample pairs for ridiculous amount of money just to put watermarks all over the picture.
Oh trust me, I know.....I just enjoy mentioning their name and then hearing about them getting sensitive on twitter when they quote the things that are said about them on here 
laugh.gif

i didn't know that anyone even payed attention to that idiot 
laugh.gif

i didn't know that anyone even payed attention to that idiot 
laugh.gif
Lol people on twitter be going crazy about him knowing all this information and a couple days ago he posted a "NDC Restock Inventory" for the Prelude 1's and I was like I can type this **** up on MS Word in like 5 minutes. Oh btw here is what he posted:

I was a little worried but after seeing the WTL's I am confident that our shoes will be either very similar or even better in terms of the design. No way Nike would keep them this top secret for this amount of time if they weren't going to be special. 

Just in case some people really think/hope that the WTL are the 2K14's here's the description and color code for each

LEBRON 11 'WHAT THE'
$250
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MAY 31, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Black Lava/Silver Ice-Galaxy Blue  650884-400
Limit 1 per customer

Compared to the 2K14 page's info

Multi/Multi Style - Color # 650884-674

Last edited:

Just in case some people really think/hope that the WTL are the 2K14's here's the description and color code for each

LEBRON 11 'WHAT THE'
$250
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MAY 31, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Black Lava/Silver Ice-Galaxy Blue  650884-400
Limit 1 per customer

Compared to the 2K14 page's info

Multi/Multi Style - Color # 650884-674
Don't know if you know this but 650884 is the model of the shoe and in this case that means LeBron 11. The 3 digits at the end are the ones that matter.

(I repeat, not sure if you know, just putting this out there)

I was a little worried but after seeing the WTL's I am confident that our shoes will be either very similar or even better in terms of the design. No way Nike would keep them this top secret for this amount of time if they weren't going to be special. 
keep telling yourself that

Don't know if you know this but 650884 is the model of the shoe and in this case that means LeBron 11. The 3 digits at the end are the ones that matter.

(I repeat, not sure if you know, just putting this out there)
Why thank you I am aware of that.  I'm also aware that the item number is the same. But that the 3 digits on the end that indicate color codes are different on both the shoes. Was posting because I saw quite a few people still questioning whether the WTL's could possible be the 2k14's or not

Looks like WTL's will overshadow these unless they're something crazy. There goes our profit lmao

Ever? I don't know about ever (compared to let's say the two Championship Packs, South Beach 8, Miami Vice 9), but I'm certainly hoping they'll be equal or better too (but keeping my expectations measured). 

I got a size 12 actually. So I hope you're right. Just sayin Im not getting my hopes up. Nike is a troll
At this point all we can do is hope and pray that they give us a shoe that was worth a few days of our lives playing NBA 2k. lol. I'm still very optimistic that the shoes will be fresh though. I just can't imagine Nike keeping the shoes a secret for five months and then hitting us with some of those Tebow trainers...

I got a size 12 actually. So I hope you're right. Just sayin Im not getting my hopes up. Nike is a troll

At this point all we can do is hope and pray that they give us a shoe that was worth a few days of our lives playing NBA 2k. lol. I'm still very optimistic that the shoes will be fresh though. I just can't imagine Nike keeping the shoes a secret for five months and then hitting us with some of those Tebow trainers...

I just think they're gonna end up being a boring and basic red shoe with yellow/gold swoosh and blue or icy sole

Idk if this has been posted yet, and sorry in advance if it has.. But this is a very interesting photo, seems to be a modified version of the "Ring Nights". Very weird imo. 

Ya'll can ignore Ronnie's tweet if ya'll want. He tweeted that for a reason. I think this is the 2k14 shoe. 

Ya'll can ignore Ronnie's tweet if ya'll want. He tweeted that for a reason. I think this is the 2k14 shoe. 
you do realize that those shoes are already on the insider nike site with an official release date and all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom