The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New Sealed 13" Macbook Pro for the $800.....I'll take that [/color]
pimp.gif

was deal bought in queens ny?

NT'ers be sleeping on them street deals.
pimp.gif

Can't knock the deals
nerd.gif

2ptsabs.png

Part of me wants to change icons and part just wants to leave them as they are... are there any good sets of shoe icons?

do you have to remove the CD drive if you want to install a SSD? i already installed 8gb of ram.. now thinking about adding a SSD....

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

do you have to remove the CD drive if you want to install a SSD? i already installed 8gb of ram.. now thinking about adding a SSD....
you wouldnt have to remove the cd drive to install a SSD. You can replace your current HDD with the SSD. there is a way to remove the optical drive and install an additional drive, with a piece of equipment.

Optibay:

"....just the OptiBay[emoji]8482[/emoji] drive kit and use your own 2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD."

http://www.mcetech.com/optibay/

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New Sealed 13" Macbook Pro for the $800.....I'll take that [/color]
pimp.gif

was deal bought in queens ny?

NT'ers be sleeping on them [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]street deals[/color].
pimp.gif

Can't knock the deals
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got it today ^_^, now to sell my 09' White macbook!!!! Always keep it cool with ex-gf's homies....[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gonna hook it up with Beats by Dre for my BDay hopefully!!![/color]
pimp.gif

Question, when will the MBP be refreshed with a new model? I'm looking to buy a 13" MBP, but i don't want to buy now while a new one drops in like a couple of months or so. Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Question, when will the MBP be refreshed with a new model? I'm looking to buy a 13" MBP, but i don't want to buy now while a new one drops in like a couple of months or so. Thanks a lot!

usually first quarter.

Okay I am about to convert and pick me up a MacBook. How is the built in Firewall software? Is it good or do you suggest a third party one? I also know Macs don't get many viruses but that it is possible, do you run any internet secuirty/antiviruses packages?

Finally got around to messing with my MacBook. Nothing major, just icon/dock changes. I'm satisfied
smile.gif

tumblr_lrxcxsSgA31qzm4d0o1_1280.png

Anybody wanna recommend me some cool Menubar stuff?

Any suggestions on a great .rar extract program?

I've noticed the past two months when I use Stuff It Expander that any movie .rar files with a password won't extract anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I've noticed the past two months when I use Stuff It Expander that any movie .rar files with a password won't extract anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Unarchiver.

30t6p3b.gif

i use RAR Expander

30t6p3b.gif

I use unRarX. Works great for me

Thanks guys, appreciate the help as always. They all work great
laugh.gif
, don't understand why SIE is acting up.

pimp.gif

how? i need to come across a deal like this ASAP.

What y'all have in your dashboards? What are some good widgets?

This is what I have. I look at it mostly for iStatPro, dictionary, weather and football scores (and the background lol). Any other suggestions?

Screen%252520Shot%2525202011-10-02%252520at%25252010.30.36%252520PM.png

can anyone recommend me, preferably from personal experience, a decent, cheap sleeve for my 15'' mbp? preferably something around 15$ max that i can cop off of amazon. i'm not looking for anything super soft and protective, just something that gets the sleeve job done and actually fits the 15'' mbp.

please and thanks.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom