The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Saw that it leaked. Talked to a few folks who already have it. Said its a completely different game. Said it was dope, but takes a while to get used to

I really hope they have T-Pain's version of the fight song
laugh.gif

I really hope they have T-Pain's version of the fight song
laugh.gif

PS2's gameplay > Next gen ....all day

I'll wait for 2k to come back and actually give a reason for Madden to improve its gameplay

And that new physics engine

I'll wait for 2k to come back and actually give a reason for Madden to improve its gameplay

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This is by FAR the best Madden I have ever played. Got the full game for xbox 360 two days ago. It is unreal in my opinion. The running is so much smoother and you actually can wait for your holes to make a cut. Cant really explain it but it is awesome. The AI for blocking is very good. If you run a screen play the O-Line doesnt just stand there like a bunch of ******s they go and find somebody to block. The deep passing in this game is on a whole different level than 2010. Everything about the game is amazing.

This is by FAR the best Madden I have ever played. Got the full game for xbox 360 two days ago. It is unreal in my opinion. The running is so much smoother and you actually can wait for your holes to make a cut. Cant really explain it but it is awesome. The AI for blocking is very good. If you run a screen play the O-Line doesnt just stand there like a bunch of ******s they go and find somebody to block. The deep passing in this game is on a whole different level than 2010. Everything about the game is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom