The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread! Vol. 3/6/2012

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Def gonna be GOTY if GTA V doesn't come out this year. The most hyped up I think I've ever been for a game. ME2 is one of my favorite games of All-Time and my fav from this current generation and this is looking like it's going to improve on something that was already perfect,March 6th can't come soon enough. Almost time to kick some Reaper +%%.

You guys play the demo yet? I'm downloading it right now,How is it?

Anyone have any idea as to what role Miranda and Jacob are gonna play in this game seeing as Cerberus have become enemies.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Haven't played the first one

same...i havent finished the second one(was my roommate's game). still looking forward to this. checking out the demo today.

is there any place that still has the Collector's Edition for 360 available? TRU was the last one but it's gone now. Don't trust Target assuming that's still up - they have screwed people over in the past with the regular edition of respective CE.

Way too excited for this. ME 1 & 2 are seriously two of my favorite games that I've ever played.

Just replayed 1&2 cause I lost my data. I got the pre-order on deck with the free Battlefield 3 of the collectors edition.

The demo was great and I'm ready. I'm hoping for Helmet-less tali

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Anyone have any idea as to what role Miranda and Jacob are gonna play in this game seeing as Cerberus have become enemies.

Wait, really?
Also, need to get on the Shadow Broker expansion so I can have Liara back on my squad.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Wait, really?
Also, need to get on the Shadow Broker expansion so I can have Liara back on my squad.

So she stays? I thought she was in only for that expansion. If she stays then i gotta get on that.Got my perfect saved game ready. Everyone alive after 1 and 2
pimp.gif

my favorite series right now (metroid all time)

caN'T Wait

as long as mordin, miranda and the geth are there it's all good.

im not watching any videos, reading any stories. bout to beat 2 again to catch up on story

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just replayed 1&2 cause I lost my data. I got the pre-order on deck with the free Battlefield 3 of the collectors edition.

The demo was great and I'm ready. I'm hoping for Helmet-less tali
Was mad when she took off the mask and they did not let you see what she look like. Shepard got them cheeks though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Can't wait to find out if Liara is still down to smash

As far as I know, this is only possible if you romanced her in ME1, and did not smash anyone in ME2.

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Can't wait to find out if Liara is still down to smash

As far as I know, this is only possible if you romanced her in ME1, and did not smash anyone in ME2.

I followed the Miranda romance line in 2 but then I went back and took a vow of abstinence when I found out Liara would be back and possibly DTF in 3

Miranda 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yvonne-strahovski.jpg

Too bad Yvonne Strahovski doesn't have that @#$ in real life though
frown.gif
laugh.gif
  She's still
pimp.gif
though. The only reason I watched Chuck

I just replayed ME2 and finished last night. Game is still so damn epic.... Got me feeling like joining the Marines and going on suicide missions to bring world peace and @#$%
laugh.gif

Shep>>>>>>>>>any video game hero besides Snake

I just bought Twisted Metal, and I don't even want to play this game (it's good, don't get me wrong). After I finish parts of the Metal Gear and Mass Effect series , it's hard for me to enjoy other games.
Feels like every other game is just nonsense
laugh.gif

Wait, really?
Yea,I read that they've sided with the Reapers with the intention to try to take over them somehow and use them to put humanity at the forefront of existence so they're gonna try to kill Shepard(ironically) even though they're the ones that brought him back to life. 
They're the villains in the demo and I think you need the DLC to have her back on your squad if you don't want to start a new saved game. I'm curious as to how she's back on the squad since she is the shadow broker.

hell yea, just recently finished ME2 again. cant wait to see Tali w/o that visor on. dat alien mass (effect)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom