THE OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FAB FIVE SNEAKER THREAD!!!!

i believe howard wore these after webber left...the air max2 uptempo
1994-95-Air-Max-2-Uptempo-Black.jpg

I could be wrong on this but I don't think that Airmax2 was a Fab 5 shoe.  Webber and howard both wore that shoe, but I'm almost positive that was an unofficial C Webb signature shoe when he was with the Bullets playing along with Howard. 

I could be wrong on this but I don't think that Airmax2 was a Fab 5 shoe.  Webber and howard both wore that shoe, but I'm almost positive that was an unofficial C Webb signature shoe when he was with the Bullets playing along with Howard. 

Air Veers were big in my area growing up.  Boys were always rockin em to ball in.  They actually looked sick on the court.  Fab Five always killed... their shoe game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Still remember the stories of them bribing bigger players for their larger shorts so they could rock em baggy.

Air Veers were big in my area growing up.  Boys were always rockin em to ball in.  They actually looked sick on the court.  Fab Five always killed... their shoe game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Still remember the stories of them bribing bigger players for their larger shorts so they could rock em baggy.

Fab Five man they changed it all. Baggy Shorts with black socks and shoes. Barkleys were the sick

Fab Five man they changed it all. Baggy Shorts with black socks and shoes. Barkleys were the sick

^ Nice '00 retros there.

J Rose worn Jordan IX his Junior year in A2.  King & Jackson wore Carnivores in their senior years.

^ Nice '00 retros there.

J Rose worn Jordan IX his Junior year in A2.  King & Jackson wore Carnivores in their senior years.

Back
Top Bottom