The Official MOB Figaz Thread (Tear Gas Was The Album Of the Summer)

Season+2.jpg

just leaked
%%$% slaps

This starky, been banned for almost two months, trust this thread aint dying bout to get a new name an everything, anything bay/east bay/ oakland ima be postinhere. look out for that Stalin "Rock Day" vid Raider posted earlier.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Imma dl that drought season 2 right now. I dont really #$+* with berner but well see how it is.

definitely my least favorite of any of the dudes The Jack collabs with

freex.jpg

A friend of mine works at this studio in the Bay Area and apparently Freeway has been coming by a lot lately. The picture above is at that studio. According to him, Jack and Free are working on an album together. He was surprised to see that Jack wants to rap over more east coast sounding production, whereas Free wants more west coast sounding production. Nothing bad can come out of this...

Yeah my boys produce and they were in a studio where Jacka and Freeway came through.
They said they were working on an album together but to keep it on the dl
laugh.gif

that Free/Jacka album could be interesting.... They Dont Know is one of the hardest tracks on Tear Gas RobLo killed that

Anyone else checking for this?

900i8z.jpg

I'm a big AP fan and I Am Legend was raw, definitely gonna peep this.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Anyone else checking for this?

900i8z.jpg

I'm a big AP fan and I Am Legend was raw, definitely gonna peep this.

This is a solid album. I've always been a fan of AP, but he has REALLY stepped his *%#% up since he started working mostly with Indecent.
On a side note... between Headshotz, The Grinch and Reality Check- AP.9 stays with a clean album cover.

looking forward to it
heard it's not an official official joint more in the vein of those Hus albums

i was just listening to the jack artist a few days ago.

i know hes not a not part of the mob figaz but anyone listen to j stalin. been kinda into him lately

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

i was just listening to the jack artist a few days ago.

i know hes not a not part of the mob figaz but anyone listen to j stalin. been kinda into him lately
Hell yea, J Stalin/Livewire are the new face of Oakland rap. They've been puttin out nothin but quality music for the last two years.

livewire records are doing their thing and holding down the bay right now. that new jack should be dope although promo for this album is late, it will be worththe listen. also berner is putting out a Fed-X solo album that is being worked on right now.

jacka is very unappreciated im tryign to put my friends on to him but not many people form the east know this guy but he is appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom