The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm on Challenge Tower 76, trying to get to a hundred by the end of today.

Im on 170
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Hey peanut that strategy guide has been gettin horrible reviews on Amazon. What do you think of it so far?

I skimmed thru it a lil bit today. Ima have to look thru it thoroughly for sure to see if its any good.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Hey peanut that strategy guide has been gettin horrible reviews on Amazon. What do you think of it so far?

I skimmed thru it a lil bit today. Ima have to look thru it thoroughly for sure to see if its any good.
nerd.gif

peanut214 wrote:

so they straight up took what was probably supposed to be the instruction manual and threw it in a book and sold it separately? damn
laugh.gif
i was wondering why the manual had no pages.

peanut214 wrote:

so they straight up took what was probably supposed to be the instruction manual and threw it in a book and sold it separately? damn
laugh.gif

jae oh en wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

yea lol the strategy guide has over 320 pages. That picture right there above is laminated move reference card for all the characters. Its very convenient when you don't feel like carrying that book. Especially when you're online and you want to preform a fatality.Well they did forget to add the babality inputs
mad.gif
 Overall its straight
happy.gif

....... Well it looks like prima guides screwed everyone over with this book. Liu kang's combos are switched with kano's combo's
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 I never really needed a strategy guide for mortal kombat because I always tend to memorize every input for every character. I use to main over 45 characters in Mortal Kombat Armageddon back in my PS2 days.
happy.gif
 I only bought this book just to have it just incase I wanted to learn new combos.

jae oh en wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

yea lol the strategy guide has over 320 pages. That picture right there above is laminated move reference card for all the characters. Its very convenient when you don't feel like carrying that book. Especially when you're online and you want to preform a fatality.Well they did forget to add the babality inputs
mad.gif
 Overall its straight
happy.gif

....... Well it looks like prima guides screwed everyone over with this book. Liu kang's combos are switched with kano's combo's
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 I never really needed a strategy guide for mortal kombat because I always tend to memorize every input for every character. I use to main over 45 characters in Mortal Kombat Armageddon back in my PS2 days.
happy.gif
 I only bought this book just to have it just incase I wanted to learn new combos.

^i know. i'm talking about the cards. they even look like they were originally instruction manual pages.
laugh.gif

is there frame data in the guide?  nevermind, just read it doesn't. 
ohwell.gif

^i know. i'm talking about the cards. they even look like they were originally instruction manual pages.
laugh.gif

is there frame data in the guide?  nevermind, just read it doesn't. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

yeah my brother called me livid the morning of the 19th after the midnight release.....didnt even say hi or whats up he just went straight in "man $!% is the gotdamn move n %*^% i cant do (&**&)(* & how the &*^&()( do i x-ray this lil +!# book dont tell me how to do &*(&*_*(" i couldnt do anything but
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif

yeah my brother called me livid the morning of the 19th after the midnight release.....didnt even say hi or whats up he just went straight in "man $!% is the gotdamn move n %*^% i cant do (&**&)(* & how the &*^&()( do i x-ray this lil +!# book dont tell me how to do &*(&*_*(" i couldnt do anything but
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Online i'm either fighting Smoke or Scorpion every game
laugh.gif
... 360 users add me I use Jax
XBL - THE Based G0d           thats a zero

Online i'm either fighting Smoke or Scorpion every game
laugh.gif
... 360 users add me I use Jax
XBL - THE Based G0d           thats a zero

I beat the story mode in one sitting, now I'm on the challenge tower...

I've made it to 160, and I'm stuck because I don't know how to do an 8 hit combo w/ liu kang...

Anyone have a good website w/ some longer kombo's? Thanks NT......

I've made it to 160, and I'm stuck because I don't know how to do an 8 hit combo w/ liu kang...

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

how many hits is the enhanced bicycle kick? like 7 right ?....incorporate it somehow?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

how many hits is the enhanced bicycle kick? like 7 right ?....incorporate it somehow?

Back
Top Bottom