The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

IEBG? When was this Peanut?
I think it was last weekend
nerd.gif

JKomorowski09 wrote:
thinkin about buyin this game but im an impulse buyer, is this game worth it

Well if you're not to sure about purchasing this game then just go ahead and rent it first to see if you will like it. But trust me you will like this game. If you're a fan of the older mortal kombat titles ( mk1 - mk3 ) then this is the game to cop.

JKomorowski09 wrote:

Well if you're not to sure about purchasing this game then just go ahead and rent it first to see if you will like it. But trust me you will like this game. If you're a fan of the older mortal kombat titles ( mk1 - mk3 ) then this is the game to cop.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

I'm a casual fan and nowhere close to good as any of the dudes here on in the vids but this game is very very entertaining to play. 

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

I'm a casual fan and nowhere close to good as any of the dudes here on in the vids but this game is very very entertaining to play. 

Freddy is that dude!
pimp.gif

In the right person's hands (not me), he is literally unbeatable...

PO

Freddy is that dude!
pimp.gif

In the right person's hands (not me), he is literally unbeatable...

PO

i might change characters, cause noob is a cool character, but against rayden he has no chance.. and you dont see a lot of tournament players main him.. the guy that played against aris got his butt kicked. even i can play better than him.. but then again, aris will make you look like a wack player

i might change characters, cause noob is a cool character, but against rayden he has no chance.. and you dont see a lot of tournament players main him.. the guy that played against aris got his butt kicked. even i can play better than him.. but then again, aris will make you look like a wack player

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Aris is that dude
pimp.gif
I love this dude's commenting skills. Whats the opposite of rap for you? "White"
roll.gif

Aris is that dude
pimp.gif
I love this dude's commenting skills. Whats the opposite of rap for you? "White"
roll.gif

Aris is that dude
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Yea Aris does have the best commenting skills. Homeboy hella funny.
laugh.gif

Aris is that dude
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Yea Aris does have the best commenting skills. Homeboy hella funny.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom