The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

ErickM713 wrote:
Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

ErickM713 wrote:
I just played some 12 year old.
All he did was teleport and when he did I caught him with uppercuts the entire fight, he rage quitted the second match and sent me a message calling me #*@@+ because all I did was uppercut the entire match.

If you leave yourself open to an uppercut I'M GOING TO UPPERCUT. 
laugh.gif
LOL way to piss someone off... UPPERCUT, Id go for a high damage combo though, that irritates my brother

I was catching him with 5-8 hit combos too, kid was furious.
Yea I cant stand spammers either 
laugh.gif
 And wuz up with all these raiden scrubs online doing nothing but teleport and torpedo's
grin.gif

yep so my online record sucks.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I FOUGHT (except for one) HAS BEEN SCORPION and they all spam
indifferent.gif

yep so my online record sucks.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I FOUGHT (except for one) HAS BEEN SCORPION and they all spam
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

how the !$$$ did you guys beat shao khan with rayden..? I cant do it
30t6p3b.gif

After losing about 10x, the 11th time the game made it easier for me to beat shao khan, like all he did was taunt, so all i did was teleport and upercut, and when he pushed me away from him with the hammer, i would torpedo him and it worked perfectly for me, he didnt even touched me, they shoulda made that an achievement atleast, beat shao khan without losing health

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

how the !$$$ did you guys beat shao khan with rayden..? I cant do it
30t6p3b.gif

After losing about 10x, the 11th time the game made it easier for me to beat shao khan, like all he did was taunt, so all i did was teleport and upercut, and when he pushed me away from him with the hammer, i would torpedo him and it worked perfectly for me, he didnt even touched me, they shoulda made that an achievement atleast, beat shao khan without losing health

Next time you punish the spammers with some ill high damage combo, they will stop spamming lol I cant say anything about pulling combos online though, I heard some nasty stuff about the lag.

Next time you punish the spammers with some ill high damage combo, they will stop spamming lol I cant say anything about pulling combos online though, I heard some nasty stuff about the lag.

*Information Update* These Notes came from NRS' official site, www.netherrealm.com - Here are the "Hotfix" patch notes and Tom Brady just gave us the complete low-down on these notes and what exactly has been done. Here is the list, thanks to Tom Brady:

• Reduced some of Kung Lao’s combo and overall damage.
• Reduced the damage on some special moves.
• Increased the damage scaling after Kitana’s Enhanced ground fan toss.
• Adjusted some juggle’s damage scaling.
• Reduced the damage on some basic combos that were doing too much damage without using any meter.
• Increased Sheeva’s damage output for several of her moves and attacks.
• Temporarily Changed around some of Sonya’s fighting style properties to reduce her ability to lock someone down in block stun.
• Changed Kano’s Towards
r.png
+
fk.png
to a low block.
• Reduced the recovery on Kano’s Upball to be closer to Johnny Cage’s Flip Kick recovery.
• Increased the damage of some of Baraka’s special moves and attacks.
• It is easy to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka’s chopchop on the ground.
• Increased the damage scaling on a frozen opponent.
• Baraka’s Away
l.png
+
fk.png
fp.png
combo is now a true popup.

ADDED* • Reduced some of Reptile's combo damage.

nerd.gif

*Information Update* These Notes came from NRS' official site, www.netherrealm.com - Here are the "Hotfix" patch notes and Tom Brady just gave us the complete low-down on these notes and what exactly has been done. Here is the list, thanks to Tom Brady:

• Reduced some of Kung Lao’s combo and overall damage.
• Reduced the damage on some special moves.
• Increased the damage scaling after Kitana’s Enhanced ground fan toss.
• Adjusted some juggle’s damage scaling.
• Reduced the damage on some basic combos that were doing too much damage without using any meter.
• Increased Sheeva’s damage output for several of her moves and attacks.
• Temporarily Changed around some of Sonya’s fighting style properties to reduce her ability to lock someone down in block stun.
• Changed Kano’s Towards
r.png
+
fk.png
to a low block.
• Reduced the recovery on Kano’s Upball to be closer to Johnny Cage’s Flip Kick recovery.
• Increased the damage of some of Baraka’s special moves and attacks.
• It is easy to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka’s chopchop on the ground.
• Increased the damage scaling on a frozen opponent.
• Baraka’s Away
l.png
+
fk.png
fp.png
combo is now a true popup.

ADDED* • Reduced some of Reptile's combo damage.

nerd.gif

Kung Lao was way too overpowered and some characters definitely needed a damage reduction on some of their combos (namely Smoke and Sektor). Really interested in how some characters are going to play after the patch.

Kung Lao was way too overpowered and some characters definitely needed a damage reduction on some of their combos (namely Smoke and Sektor). Really interested in how some characters are going to play after the patch.

Back
Top Bottom