The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

2m2c6jl.jpg

NRS better not put Micheal Myers over a klassic MK character.
mad.gif

[h1]More MKX DLC Konfirmed; Koming First Half of 2016[/h1]
Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed that NetherRealm Studios is developing new downloadable content (DLC) for Mortal Kombat X, the best-selling game of 2015 to-date according to US NPD. The new content will include new playable characters, skins and a new environment, all of which will be available in the first half of 2016.

Mortal Kombat X is NetherRealm Studios’ most recent installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that propels the iconic franchise into a new generation. The game combines cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.

For more information about Mortal Kombat X, please visit www.mortalkombat.com and www.facebook.com/MortalKombat.

Source: WB Games/NetherRealm Studio Official Press Release

q3iCWqE.gif

Last edited:
My guess is that NRS is delaying KP2 for ESL season 2 next year. Also to compete with KI3 season 3 and of course SFV.

My guess is that NRS is delaying KP2 for ESL season 2 next year. Also to compete with KI3 season 3 and of course SFV.

I think they're gonna get lost in the sauce trying to drop with sfv and isn't tekken 7 and pokken coming out in like 6-9 months

Also the reason why I think KP2 is releasing next year is because it was obvious that it wasn't planned. It was all the casual fans begging for a KP2
laugh.gif
On the bright side at least NRS will take their time designing these characters with unique brutalities, fatalities, intros, outros and ect. Just don't expect the netcode to get any better. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Gamestop told me the first pack was a season pass for the year

I'll probably cop anyways

Does everything releaseed so far add up too the price of the season pass

No, IMO.

If the second kombat pack is included in the season pass my opinion might change based on what's in it.
you know damn well it wont be
That's what I'm thinking as well.

I guess the "season" for the season pass ends in 2015.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I  highly doubt that NRS is going to make another story for the seperate DLC's. That would cost more dough. All were getting for sure is 4 more characters and a klassic retro stage.

[h1]MKX Patch Notes 9/21/15[/h1]
Netherrealm has updated MKX with fixes for various characters. Check out the full details below.

• D'Vorah (Venomous) - Adjusted the Poison Stack algorithm to prevent the top end from getting so high
  • Ermac (Spectral) - Fixed a bug in which he could get stuck in flight controls
  • Goro - Fixed a bug which was preventing Krush from having its landing location chosen
  • Goro – Slightly increased the input window to meterburn PunchWalk on hit
  • Jacqui (Full Auto) – Decreased the block advantage on Up Rocket by 5 and slightly increased the pushback preventing a block trap
  • Jax - Adjusted Carl Weather skin hurt regions to better match the others
  • Johnny Cage - Ultra Flipkick now uses the correct damage value from hotfix data (12)
  • Kano (CutThroat) - Adjusted the armor frames of Charge Up to compensate for the faster startup
  • Predator - Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
  • Predator (Hish-Qu-Tien) - Fixed a bug which was making it so Plasma Shot was ignoring some damage scaling
  • Quan Chi (Sorcerer) - Fixed a bug which allowed him to reset the cooldown of runes after a Final Hex has run out
  • Quan Chi (Sorcerer) - Reverted the temporary change of Final Hex block damage increase (back to 3x)
  • Reptile - Turned off the ability to 2in1 special cancel into Floating Ball
  • Reptile (Deceptive) - Added a short cooldown after Invisibility to prevent players from spending multiple bars of meter if executed very fast
  • Reptile - Lowered the input priority of Floating Ball
  • Shinnok - Away+FK now auto-faces correctly
  • Takeda - Reduced the cancel advantage from Towards+FP,BP,BP+BK by 1 preventing a block trap
  • Takeda - Fixed a bug which would cause the reaction to Tri Kunai to sometimes play in the wrong direction
  • Takeda (Ronin) - Reduced the block cancel advantage of Away+BP,FP,BP+BK by 3 preventing a
  • block trap
  • Takeda (Ronin) - Kool Whip Brutatlity when in Ronin should work more consistently now.
  • Tanya (Pyromancer) - Fixed a bug which was applying the Dark Shroud & Devil's Dust damage to her throws and other misc damage
  • Tanya (Pyromancer) - Reverted the temporary change of the Dark Shroud & Devil's Dust damage (back to 10)
  • Tanya (Pyromancer) - Dark Shroud & Devil's Dust now use the correct lifetime value from hotfix data (7 seconds)
  • Tremor - Some variation specific moves now have corrected values in the movelist

Back
Top Bottom