*The OFFICIAL movie thread for Spielberg's " Lincoln" release date 11/16/2012* full trailer debuts 9

From what I remember off the top of my head. Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa, not because they should be free but to get them out of america. He was totally for segregation. Dude also had a "male friend" who he would share his bed with when his wife was away. There were many rumors of him being ayo.

Either way still looking forward to this DDL is going kill it.
977358ade09b8498eb0777c23f5df441e5de182.gif

Not a fan of Lincoln, like someone said earlier. The **** we learn in HS is only 50% true.

They don't tell you about the multiple attempts of him trying to send all the blacks to other countries. He attempted a few times and it would get shut down due to money issues or that country having a problem with all these new people living on their land. I think they actually sent a ship of blacks to some country but majority of the slaves died from illness. He just wasn't as openly racist as the south. They said that he always felt that whites were superior but blacks shouldn't be slaves, they should just all live somewhere else. I'm not mad at him for feeling however he wants I just hate the biased **** we learn in school and believe.

Now him being gay, I had no idea and I'm a need more info :smh:

Billy the Butcher :smokin

What the **** does it matter if Lincoln was gay or not? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

its sad when we go into a movie with complete confidence for the main actor and his role selection

but dont trust the director , i doubt daniel day lewis would pick a weak movie

i think they should have given the lincoln movie to paul thomas anderson

its sad when we go into a movie with complete confidence for the main actor and his role selection

but dont trust the director , i doubt daniel day lewis would pick a weak movie

i think they should have given the lincoln movie to paul thomas anderson

Back
Top Bottom