The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

i just got my krista ranillo dvd last week, months since i ordered it.
i think i'll get my iwa moto dvd by april or may.
hahaha

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Volume 10 out now.
vol10cover.tif
mas pinaganda at lalong pinahusay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kabibili ko lang kanina
Thanks for the support.
A lot of Reebok pumps were on sale in the US when i visited. i hesitated to cop any, though.

I'll give the mag 2-3 issues more, tops... then it's done. Let me see how legit his designers are.

Poser.

2d7fsbb.gif

It's not even about how many issues the owner can produce. Dude's family must have major guap for him to keep wasting money on such a failed venture.

QUALITY > QUANTITY

ALWAYS.

In my honest opinion, it died after the P-Rod issue.

R.I.P.

That's the only "legit" issue. Credit that to Jojo for putting up such good articles, unlike "Lights under your Sneakers".

Ano ka bonjing? Who, in their right mind would do that. Buy dino light instead.

Just like I thought, it's heading down the drain. Such a waste. Too bad it has a huge potential in the market.
tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
AirStab77 wrote:

That's the only "legit" issue. Credit that to Jojo for putting up such good articles, unlike "Lights under your Sneakers".

Ano ka bonjing? Who, in their right mind would do that. Buy dino light instead.
I actually came across the underscored article last night as I was browsing through the pages of the Iwa Moto issue and I was like "WHAT THE HELL?!?"

That did it for me. The mag went straight back to the shelf pronto after that.

It could have been better if they just focused more on getting good materials for articles, instead of finding good looking models to pose with the shoes. There are a lot of men's magazine already here in PI, so they should have concentrated on what the magazine should stand for...Now,it's over...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

It could have been better if they just focused more on getting good materials for articles, instead of finding good looking models to pose with the shoes. There are a lot of men's magazine already here in PI, so they should have concentrated on what the magazine should stand for...Now,it's over...

Wow so most of the original team is gone? Who's left? Who's gonna put together the magazine now? YTK? Those lames who did the sorry $#! Krueger photo shoot and the comical swag section? What a joke! Isn't that guy Notti part of YTK? That poser needs to learn how to shave his baby moustache first before he starts messing with the big boys. My friends from Singapore and Japan said that the owner of the magazine smells like dried fish and sweats 24/7. What is up with that? Maybe he should go into fitness magazines instead? I know Nike and the other big sneaker companies feel grossed out by him. I say he's definitely in the wrong business.

Back
Top Bottom