The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

^^^^^^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

14e365df4302b79bdad7ee409c5c4dfb0234b978.pjpg

Originally Posted by jrjmd

i think Sen Pia Cayetano is active right now with marathons and everything with regards to running...if the issue is all about running shoes or about running i guess ill understand but if not then i guess its really goin down the drain for the magazine...

Maricar Reyes does triathlons. Why not her?

hey guys,

anyone spotted the volume 8 aubrey miles cove? i need one badly...or if someone is kind enough to post some scan'd pics of it? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by jau014

^ now thats a happy birthday! 
roll.gif

at least its free 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't accept one even if its free.
Ouch!
laugh.gif
That's coming from an ex-art director. Oh wait... I'm not the "art director" I'm just merely the layout artist who lays out his dumb ideas.

^well we could all say adios to Ms. clavel then.. the mag used to be a good read. now.. went down the drain.. pshhh..

There was a bright spot on the latest issue though, it was my boy Rogel of Valley Chrome's interview with Mr.SBTG, Mark Ong...After that though......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by jau014

^ now thats a happy birthday! 
roll.gif

at least its free 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't accept one even if its free.
Ouch!
laugh.gif
That's coming from an ex-art director. Oh wait... I'm not the "art director" I'm just merely the layout artist who lays out his dumb ideas.
Yikes! No freedom?

^ Nope. Comments and suggestions from the staff are not welcome. Either you shape up to his liking, or shipout. (Am I right, KC!?)

The Pia cover was the last strand of my patience. I can't allow that cover design go out, my name's at stake (I'm the art director, well according to the Staff Box but he doesn't know what that means).

How can somebody with artistic and design sense let that stupid idea for a cover go out to the market.  (Modesty aside, I've been working 10yrs+ in graphic design plus "I also have a Diploma at UST '98 to back it up" - yes I know your boytoy has too)  I tried to put sense to him but the bottomline is, It's "his" magazine.

So why the %+%%%%* way is I'm there for?!

I still finished the Pia Issue with a heavy heart then left. (I could have just walked away from the mag the day we talked about the cover but I didn't... I'm a professional and it's my work whether crap or not)

With that I call it - we’re quits... 

^ Nope. Comments and suggestions from the staff are not welcome. Either you shape up to his liking, or shipout. (Am I right, KC!?)

The Pia cover was the last strand of my patience. I can't allow that cover design go out, my name's at stake (I'm the art director, well according to the Staff Box but he doesn't know what that means).

How can somebody with artistic and design sense let that stupid idea for a cover go out to the market.  (Modesty aside, I've been working 10yrs+ in graphic design plus "I also have a Diploma at UST '98 to back it up" - yes I know your boytoy has too)  I tried to put sense to him but the bottomline is, It's "his" magazine.

I still finished the Pia Issue with a heavy heart then left. (I could have just walked away from the mag the day we talked about the cover but I didn't... I'm a professional and it's my work whether crap or not)

I wonder how he still gets a staff working for him with how he treats you all like this.

the money must be large enough not to reject the job. lol. 
eyes.gif

Saw the new clavel issue and thought It was a freakin' womens magazine..... Clavels goin' down brothas! Hehehe! good thing I have the first issue when It had great chicks,great feautures, great kicks and no freakin' woman politician as the main cover!And who had the stupid idea of tryin to write a letter to be sent a DVD?! Oh ,And If any one knows how to get some back issues please tell me where to get them. Was once a great fan and know a hater of the mag. Tsk,tsk,tsk........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

^ditto with ur feelings bro. used to be a good read. now its hitting the drain. anyone, need help on how to get those old issues.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom