The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by Chef Boi are P

KIKSTYO x Ms. Clavel tees soon. Another fail waiting to happen since he can't even sell his mags.
laugh.gif

Mister Clavel wearing a bikini while holding sneakers.

Can't wait!

Hilarious email. The way of composing and writing, reminds me of someone I know from the mag when I was there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can I say editor's note perhaps?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry can't help but comment.
happy.gif

Seriously dude, you need to stop hiding yourself from these nonsense crap. We all know how you think. 

And please enough of the japanese-barok already. Write in tagalog instead.

i read the email.. all i could say is that mofo doesnt even kno how to make a proper sentence. dumb! so for sure, the mag is dumb and useless too.

Originally Posted by daveyyy

LOL, he had to say "topless"...

Topless? Might as well add "ST" to the description. Or maybe include "Gardo Versoza", "Machete", and "Bed of Roses". Pabaduyan na rin naman eh!

1Miguel: it was ManfromManila who said that the description of the shirt is baduy...maybe the shirt itself...i asked if he thought those who like the shirt are baduy too..

Originally Posted by ManfromManila

Originally Posted by daveyyy

LOL, he had to say "topless"...

Topless? Might as well add "ST" to the description. Or maybe include "Gardo Versoza", "Machete", and "Bed of Roses". Pabaduyan na rin naman eh!

He was referring on the shirt, you, on the other hand, was referring to different people in the thread by quoting the link-as baduy. We'd appreciate if you wont say such  comment on your fellow NTPIer. 

theres a difference between a statement and a question.... i asked a question...i didnt say that those in the link are baduy...i asked if he thinks that those who likes the shirt are baduy also if they like a shirt that he calls baduy...

"baduy din ba sila dito"... in english this is.... are they also baduy here.... it does not mean "they are baduy here"....maybe you missed it because there is no question mark....sorry you misunderstood

Dont get me wrong here, I am not trying to argue. In the first place I didnt really commented on the shirt but on the model since the thread is FILIPINA CELEBRITIES... VOL. XXIII????No need to translate as I do know my language. I just gave an advise because some "who liked the shirt" might get offended. Im COOL with it.

It must've been the lack of ?.

yo idk if any of you noticed, but Clavel dropped it's '11 issue already.
laugh.gif
 Just copped it today coz i was awed by these Zakharka twins they got on he cover. Enderun's got sum heat!

Back
Top Bottom