THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

I got there too late and was the last in line. I tried the raffle, but lost. I got a shirt signed though.
59515fee62c25dcbc830dd2fbfd66209fd4114b.jpg
ecb2511e496c0cb3592c20c90912a163143074e.jpg

I'm really liking that t shirt...I would definitely need that if I was a knicks/nate fan.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by joeysole

Damn .. NTer Harlem World 23 wasted no time.. $4000.00 on ebay!

That is not me with that ebay auntion. My pair, T-shirt, and Poster are autographed I will provide you with better pictures. The ones that I am planning to put on eBay. But why would you say that me anyway ?
They have put up the pic of you holding your autograph shoe the page back. It wasn't on there before you posted it. Once it went up on here it went up on Ebay in that auction. Whoever auction that is.
oh okay just wanted to say thats not my aution

congratz those ppl picked up their pairs~ they r beautiful!!
feel sad tht i cant pick up my pair~
oh well~ still happy with some pix saved in my computer~ lol, in my virtual sneaker collection!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

still happy with some pix saved in my computer~ lol, in my virtual sneaker collection!

now that's well said
pimp.gif

When i joined NT in 2001 up until 2005-06, that's all i had

im digging them just as much as everybody here (maybe more than most) but i would never pay more than $250-275! props to those who copped. im def not hating onyou guys trying to get yo money..

Originally Posted by joeysole

Damn .. NTer Harlem World 23 wasted no time.. $4000.00 on ebay!

Yo I'm sorry but I see what your are saying that is my picture but that is not my auction, someone took those pics from here (NT) and posted them up ontheir auction to prove myself that it was me i will take a picture in the same plaid shirt with the name tag. I was just going threw eBay and i seen my picsand was like WOW.
roll.gif

^^^ thats why u always gotta tag your pics. especially if your gonna try do sell them down the line

how many pairs did they end up selling? and whats the NTNY situation? (anybody got a poster for sale?
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why would nike throw nate on a billboard in the middle of 34th street nyc,with the kicks on and only release em at hohny and ntny? people who aren't even into kicks have been talking about these since the dunk contest..nike flopped on these BIG TIME..the logo takes away from the shoe and the hohny/ntny exclusive release,and how hohny handled the release (then again its like that with every big release at hoh
laugh.gif
)
smh.gif
smh.gif
personally,I wouldn't rock em, and if I had my hands on a pair, I'd re-sell em,just for the fact that people are willing to pay w.e amount.
those kryptonate shirts = FAIL
K on the shirt but a bootlegg "NR" on the shoe
laugh.gif
what ever he said ^^^ word up!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

- 4G's on EBAY?.. SMH...

i doubt i will find my 9 - 10 on ebay...

***sigh***

peep how the same cat got four pairs up in different sizes... inside job for sure
laugh.gif

HOH = house of hustle

NATE'S aka "KRYPTO-NATE" NIGHT AT HOHNYC...
56e167407b2872f12374aaa1ee4b20c92d34a907.pjpg

NIKE FOAMPOSITE LITE "KRYPTONATE"("NR")

NIKE "KRYPTONATE LEAP TEE" (GLOWS IN THE DARK)

KRYPTONATE VS SUPERMAN(LB23)

THE REAL SUPERMAN SHOE

Back
Top Bottom